Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Cheat mod for Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story [v1.06 + FIXED ]

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022

Обзор:
Mods for money, authority, reputation, mood, items, eromassage, instant purchase, unlock achievements and more

Updated: 14 February 2023
Game/Creator: Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story [v1.06 + FIXED ]
Modder: Greslux (Me)
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version
: 1.06
Language: Русский, English

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Information and guide for using 100% chance

Installation:

PROBLEMS

INSTRUCTION for Unlocking Achievements

Change-Log:

About me and mod

Download:

SCREENSHOTS - EN game verison

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

SCREENSHOTS - RU game verison

screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how to install it??

1. Download the archive.
2. In the folder "game" you will find a file scripts.rpa. It should be deleted or moved to another place (in case you want to return everything as it was). But it should not be in the folder with the game.
3. Drag and drop to "game" folder scripts from RAR archive.
4. Run the game.

You need to drop the actual folder "called" scripts in the game dir, and everything in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greslux

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
It is in Russian only
In the upper right corner there is a button to switch the language. Have you switched the language?
screenshot0038.png
Here's a screenshot showing the button. I just reset the language in the game and switched to English. Everything works for me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just thought about the fact that I have the game in Russian, so I changed the files with the Russian language...
I just now realized that it was a mistake. I need to download the English version and change it. I'll do it now.

Can someone please write down if you have any problems with the language?
I just played first 5 minutes or so with this and everything so far is in English. Cheat menu etc.

Only thing when I went and made a save Russian popped up for save name, just removed it, and typed manual and was in English.

I started "fresh game to".

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Only thing when I went and made a save Russian popped up for save name, just removed it, and typed manual and was in English.
I don't think it has anything to do with me.
I just downloaded the game again, deleted all the saves from the "appdata" folder, and started a new game in English from another folder (which I just downloaded). This is a very fresh game.
I, too, at the beginning pops up the name of the character in Russian. This is probably due to the fact that the developer of the game is Russian and the default is the Russian name.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't think it has anything to do with me.
I just downloaded the game again, deleted all the saves from the "appdata" folder, and started a new game in English from another folder (which I just downloaded). This is a very fresh game.
I, too, at the beginning pops up the name of the character in Russian. This is probably due to the fact that the developer of the game is Russian and the default is the Russian name.
View attachment 2068706

LOL

I missed that I though it said MARK.... Oh well for me it's not a huge deal. I haven't noticed anything else, but it was only 5 minutes give or take or play time.

I meant I noticed during my second manual save (during game), Russian name came up in the name your save name box.

I think I must not have explained well enough the first time. Works well enough, he will probably still make one entirely on the English side.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
LOL

I missed that I though it said MARK.... Oh well for me it's not a huge deal. I haven't noticed anything else, but it was only 5 minutes give or take or play time.

I meant I noticed during my second manual save (during game), Russian name came up in the name your save name box.

I think I must not have explained well enough the first time. Works well enough, he will probably still make one entirely on the English side.
I see what you mean now. But it has nothing to do with my files. I just checked it on a fresh version of the game without my files (with the original scripts.rpa file) and I have the same there - the name of the save in Russian. Although I did not change anything in this version.
Usually the developers write the game in English, and then translate into other languages. As I understand it, this game was first written in Russian and then translated into other languages with Deepl.
I could change that - so that the default save name is in English, but I don't think that's critical. I found this piece of code.

If you have any problems, let me know. Have a great game!
2022-09-28_050510.png

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
it's Russion. i changed from top right to english, but still
Language Switch is a variable that accesses a dictionary that has lists and values with Russian and English words. The value of this variable is set to English by default! When you add a mod and run the game for the first time, there is no way you can have Russian in cheat mod, because the default language is set to English. As long as you do not change the value of this variable, cheat mod will not be in Russian.

Please send me a screenshot from the game and from the folder "game", so I saw that you have in the upper left corner is "EN" (after "Language / Язык ") and despite this, the string in the cheat you have in Russian ... This simply can not be. The principle of switching the language - very simple, I never had any problems with it. And I do not understand how this is possible.

Reactions: Boomer46

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
The game is in russian... but the selections on what to da are english
Since this is an English-speaking site, I made the cheat mod default language to English.
See the screenshots in the spoiler in the thread.
The top line - Language / Язык - press 'RU' and the language will change to Russian. To the right of Language / Язык you will see the word "RU", which will mean that the language has changed to Russian

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Kindly see it by yourself
TRY RESETTING THE LANGUAGE IN THE GAME AND RESTARTING THE GAME. SELECT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AGAIN

Hmm... It's very interesting and very strange, because I haven't touched those sections of code at all, which are responsible for the dialogues and thoughts of the hero, because it makes no sense or necessary. Changing the language only applies to the words in the cheat window.
As proof, I recorded a video in which:

1. Showing that I do not have any saves.
2. Deleting the original scripts.rpa file.
3. Throwing the folder scripts in the folder game
4. Start the game
5. Start a new game
6. I select the English language.
7. I get to the moment with Anna.

As you can see, I have everything in English. I scrolled one more day and saw nothing in Russian. I didn't touch the lines that you have in the screenshot. This is very strange. But I will think about why you might have this problem.
Can you send me your save?

The dialog line in Russian from the screenshot is only in two places: the folder "tl" (that's the folder with the translation) and in the menu in the file momroom. The only thing I changed in this file is an additional condition (if you enable 100% chance) to jump to another label, but this will not work very soon after the start of the game. It has to do with the condition when Eric leaves the house and the main character sleeps with Anna. It's not about the language changes. I have no idea how that could happen if you did everything right. You did remove the scripts.rpa file from the game folder, didn't you?

What you have in the screenshot is the menu, which should be translated by the game itself. Cheat mod does not touch these lines.

I tried to get what you have by throwing my old saves into 2 different games:
1. the main game I play and where I'm testing the new features.
2. The fresh game downloaded from this site.
I switched the game language to English and downloaded my old saves/started the game over and never got the same as yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarda V

MagnusCallus

Sep 2, 2022
Found russian.
If you have "Dialog menu show numbers" active. Then they show up in russian.
Swore alot before I found it..

Great mod btw.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Found russian.
If you have "Dialog menu show numbers" active. Then they show up in russian.
Swore alot before I found it..

Great mod btw.
Oh, thank you so much for that! I'll add it to the topic.
I realized that I couldn't break anything because I didn't touch those dialogues, but I was still worried about it... I think that people thought it was my fault that they were seeing Russian phrases in the game in English. But that's because the game was originally written in Russian and it looks like the developer didn't notice this problem.

I will try to fix the problem you mentioned, although I think it's a lot of code. But I'll see what I can do about it.
I'm also working on removing the Russian names for the saves and a few other things.

Great mod btw.
Thank you!

I found the cause in the screens.rpy file. This line here:
$ txti = str(yi)+" - "+i.caption
The point is to add numbers with a dash before the menu items. But because the line changes, the game can't translate it.

Oh! I FIX it ! =)
Wait update

Last edited:

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
It is in Russian only
Found russian.
The game is in russian... but the selections on what to da are english
it's Russion. i changed from top right to english, but still
I solved the problem with the Russian words in the English version. Download the new version of the mod. See all changes in Change`s Log.
Do not replace old files with new files. Just delete the folder scripts and add a new folder. There will be a new folder "TL". You may not throw it in, there is only a fix for the Russian hero name when starting a new game. It is not very important...
Thanks MagnusCallus for finding the cause ---> turn on the "Dialog menu show numbers" in the settings. This caused that the string with the variable index + ' - ' + button name was not translated by the game and you get the Russian choices in the menu.

The developer didn't notice this, but there's nothing wrong with it, because he did a great job with this game and I really love it and respect the developer's work.
When I played the game in Russian, I didn't even know that the English version has such problems =)
Maybe that's why the developer didn't see it.

Maybe there are still some problems when you get the russian characters in the english version. If you come across this, send me screenshots, I will try to fix it.
When I was written in the comments that the game has Russian characters, I did not believe it =) I knew I couldn't break it because I didn't touch those parts of the code. And I did some tests, but I didn't run into this problem. If MagnusCallus hadn't written what the problem was, I would have continued to believe that the players had installed something wrong.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I solved the problem with the Russian words in the English version. Download the new version of the mod. See all changes in Change`s Log.
Do not replace old files with new files. Just delete the folder scripts and add a new folder. There will be a new folder "TL". You may not throw it in, there is only a fix for the Russian hero name when starting a new game. It is not very important...
Thanks MagnusCallus for finding the cause ---> turn on the "Dialog menu show numbers" in the settings. This caused that the string with the variable index + ' - ' + button name was not translated by the game and you get the Russian choices in the menu.

The developer didn't notice this, but there's nothing wrong with it, because he did a great job with this game and I really love it and respect the developer's work.
When I played the game in Russian, I didn't even know that the English version has such problems =)
Maybe that's why the developer didn't see it.

Maybe there are still some problems when you get the russian characters in the english version. If you come across this, send me screenshots, I will try to fix it.
When I was written in the comments that the game has Russian characters, I did not believe it =) I knew I couldn't break it because I didn't touch those parts of the code. And I did some tests, but I didn't run into this problem. If MagnusCallus hadn't written what the problem was, I would have continued to believe that the players had installed something wrong.

Thanks, I started a new game, re-did the mod, seems everything is perfect :) All I wanted was easier cash, but the other additions aren't going to hurt.

Reactions: Greslux

GoDfLesH

Feb 19, 2020
Would be great if someone make an Android port with your mod... i've tried standard method, but its not working...

Reactions: alirezair