Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Cheat mod for Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story [v1.06 + FIXED ]

razvanmihai702

Nov 8, 2021

Обзор:
Mods for money, authority, mood, items, muted sound, eromassage, instant purchase, show achievs and more

Updated: 6 February 2022
Game/Creator: Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story [v1.04]
Modder: Greslux (Me)
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version
: 1.04
Language: Русский, English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Information and guide for using 100% chance

Installation:

PROBLEMS

INSTRUCTION for Unlocking Achievements

Change-Log:

About me and mod

Download: ---

SCREENSHOTS - EN game verison

View attachment 2374534 View attachment 2374535 View attachment 2374536 View attachment 2374537 View attachment 2374538 View attachment 2374539

SCREENSHOTS - RU game verison

View attachment 2374548 View attachment 2374549 View attachment 2374550 View attachment 2374551 View attachment 2374552 View attachment 2374553
Can't acces android/data, help? Can't find any way to unzip file there

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
I had some free time so I redesigned the cheat for version 0.5
I have not tested it, so I can not say with certainty that it will work perfectly.
Also I did not start to deal with the opening of achievements.
I just do not have the time, incentive and desire to engage in testing, the option with achievements and other nuances, as before. Respond, if anyone else needs a cheat mod for version 0.5, I will design it and post it

Reactions: rabultfe

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I have not tested it, so I can not say with certainty that it will work perfectly.
I just do not have the time, incentive and desire to engage in testing, the option with achievements and other nuances, as before. Respond, if anyone else needs a cheat mod for version 0.5, I will design it and post it
It's always good to have options so release the update if you have the time for it, if not you can skip it until the next game update so that there's more content to play through.

Thanks for the work on the cheat mod.

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
yes please. need the update for 1.05

Knm574

Jan 11, 2024
So is it possible to play this game in English version with this mod in Android or not ???

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Mod update for game version 1.06

The problem with updating the mod was that I had to edit a lot of files and make a lot of changes (for features like 100% chance and auto-refill items), reading the lines carefully each time to make sure I didn't make a mistake. There was no desire to deal with updating the mod, because updating was time-consuming.
So I made a script that handles almost all files automatically.

Considering that I made my job a lot easier, updating for future versions will be much faster unless there are major differences in them.

From now on I will only update the mod with the script. Therefore, bugs are possible. Write if you encounter bugs, attaching a screenshot of the error.

Installation of the mod has changed. Now you can not delete the folder "scripts.rpa", BUT! If something goes wrong, if something stops working or you encounter and exceptions like "file declared twice" (something like that), delete "scripts.rpa".