Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Cheat mod for Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story [v1.06 + FIXED ]

ji3g417

May 27, 2020
Thanks for the mod. I struggled in ru dialog like 1 hour(cuz I think myself as smartass ಥ_ಥ
Then I follow the instructions in YT, step by step, then DONE!
And I think that there are some point should be noticed:
1. Extract main game, put the mod into right folder etc.
2. Put the mod's prevscreens.rpy into game\scrips\engine
3. Delete the original scrips.rpa which in BB remake\game
4. Turn on "Dialog menu", which in the game settings Misc. there
Sorry about my poor English, hope these will help you guys

Edit:
Not sure is it bug or something. If turn on 100% chance, some event(quest? need random result will not succeed, 100% chance will lead the event to a same result.
For example:
There is a event call "Side effect", it will need MC to be relieved by Anna, but try not to cum several times.
But if you turn on 100% chance, it will always lead to cum scene, which will let this event couldn't be done.

Last edited:

Chemtay

Jun 19, 2022
Android user here, the mod works fine up until i go to the achievements, its does open every scene, but its in russian, i read the instructions, so i was already kinda of aware of it, but i wanted to give it a try. Were you ever able to resolve the problem?

If not, does anyone knows any other mod with open gallery in it?

42b4c8c6-02a7-48a3-b900-e20dd10e7301.jpg 460505ef-f23f-4d3a-98d5-f28208d78d3a.jpg

Last edited:

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Android user here, the mod works fine up until i go to the achievements, its does open every scene, but its in russian, i read the instructions, so i was already kinda of aware of it, but i wanted to give it a try. Were you ever able to resolve the problem?

View attachment 2609308 View attachment 2609309
Alas, I was never able to solve this problem. With the mod for PC everything is simple - change the files and Renpy uses the new, modified files. But with android I could not embed the mod files into the APK archive itself. I've been trying to do something for a couple of days, but... I changed the APK extension to RAR and built a new RAR, but the problem is that after changing the APK file loses the original digital signature and therefore won't open.
I think I need to recompile the APK file, but I haven't encountered this and I don't have that much time to learn it. If there was a detailed instruction somewhere, so that I do not have to ichu all the nuances, it could be done.
Russian in the game because the original scripts contain the Russian language. I do not understand why in some cases the game can not take the translation from the folder TL/language for the Russian text.

If not, does anyone knows any other mod with open gallery in it?
I don't know a mod with an open gallery. Have you come across any mods for the android version? I'm wondering if there are any mods for the android version at all. Maybe if I looked at how they are set up, I could understand the principle of swapping files in the APK

oragachi

Nov 30, 2021
Hi, I am stuck on how to get Anal out of Alice.

Game = Big Brother Remake Story - mod v1.0 game v1.03+Fix4

I am on NTR path, where I have struck a deal with Eric, where gives me lessons with Anne (Mom) and I am okay with him fool around with Alice. Now on the Blog quest I can fool around with Alice whenever I want but not suppose to over do it. I have also unlocked the Achievements needed in order to open conversation with Alice about Anal. But so far after repeating achievements (I am doing one achievement per day) I m not able to find Anal related conversation with Alice.

Can anyone help how to get Anal with Alice while on NTR path in Blog quest.

Thanks.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Greslux Hi man, when you can please update. Thanks
Usually, you need to ping him for updates.

Greslux you are summoned for an update :lepew:
Can confirm that the mod doesn't work on the new 1.04 update.
plz update
Where is the unclear problem? Ask on theme of your phone and firmware...
Mod updated to version 1.04.
Enjoy the game!