Seeking Cheating games?

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
just a little question.is there a good game who you play a husband with wife and daughter who you can cheat( fuck daughter,friends from you or you wife/daughter and more)

or games like that?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
just a little question.is there a good game who you play a husband with wife and daughter who you can cheat( fuck daughter,friends from you or you wife/daughter and more)

or games like that?
Wrong section. Moving it to "Game Suggestions".

Reactions: Satiro

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
PARENTAL LOVE!

The game takes place 16 years after you were separated from your wife and 2 daughters due to your drug addiction. You got yourself cleaned up and somehow your hot as hell wife is still single and in love with you, so you are rekindling things, however, the moment you first see your eldest daughter you immediately notice her gorgeous ass.

This game is in the same style as dating my daughter but with the numerous characters and the fact that the Dev understands sex should serve the plot and not as a reward, it has more sex than DmD in spite of only being a .5

Beyond this, most of the games I can think of are a single father or one currently going through a divorce.

You might like My Sweet Neighbors though, you're dating your hot Milf neighbor and eventually her daughter as well. It's a sweet game, though not as taboo as parental love it's still good.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
Parental Love have i played and wait for the next version^^
with DMD and my sweet neighbors its the same

a they maybe other games like them (pref great or complett for more play time but new would be good too)^^

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Parental Love have i played and wait for the next version^^
with DMD and my sweet neighbors its the same

a they maybe other games like them (pref great or complett for more play time but new would be good too)^^
There is one complete game I could suggest, but you play from the daughters perspective, it's called I Love Daddy. The cheating aspect though is kinda iffy... It would be better to call it a Cucqean game, since your mother knows and consents after the first act. But still, it's my favourite game.

There are plenty where you play as the son in this situation, getting mom to cheat, like Milfy City, the artifact, incest adventure. There's also view of family where you dad left, but you, unknowingly fucked his new girl already, as well as your mom and sisters, so yeah.