4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Title.jpg

Overview:
This is the story of what happens to Keeley after she catches her husband, James, cheating on her. You have the option to play as either her estranged husband or as a female artist named Claryce. It was my intent to put enough variety into the game that many different types of people would find something they like.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-15
Release Date: 2020-07-15
Developer: Tora Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish, French (German in progress)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Other games by Mortze and I:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other: ANDROID*

Extras: Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

intro2.jpg lwk19.jpg m3b.jpg m5.jpg mk1.jpg mk33.jpg mkmb7.jpg te5b.jpg lwks14.jpg te48.jpg tef28.jpg te68.jpg te81c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Apparently there needs to be a 'jungle bush' tag.
I don't mind hair down there. But at least keep the shit trimmed so it doesn't look gross.
The guy in the anal image looks well trimmed, though.
There were a lot of complaints about the bush in Elsa's Nightmares, and Mortze toned it down considerably in this game. I don't think there's anyone who is particularly hairy here.

Tlaero

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Life Changes for Keeley, I wished this meant a story about money, revenge, corruption, and more,

You have the option to play as either her estranged husband or as a female artist.
but I must emphasize that its strength is that the player can look through the eyes of both the female and male characters.
Definitely gonna give it a go. (y)

Not gonna complain about the full bush, cause its a Tora's production, and that detail is his personal seal.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There were a lot of complaints about the bush in Elsa's Nightmares, and Mortze toned it down considerably in this game. I don't think there's anyone who is particularly hairy here.

Tlaero
Preview 8, 10, and from the 'peek' he shower scene as well. The hair doesn't look tended. It looks like clumps were just stuck to the pubic area.
in 10 (cunni lesbian image) it looks like some kind of smudged clay lump is under the hair.

Sorry. I'm an increadibly hairy man, and my pubic area doesn't look that messy. And I would say 90% of my chest, shoulders, and back are covered in hair to give you an example of what I mean by 'incredibly hairy'.
A little trim makes it look a LOT better.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
While it may only be temporary I think I can speak for all of us when I say
Of course great game as we've come to expect with the masterpieces that have come out of Tora Productions. Of all the things we've seen in this game the one thing that intrigued me the most is

Also I'm quite looking forward to

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
Fuck it's that UI again. I hate the transparency and slowness of it. Anyone know if there's a simple way to disable that?
no you mess with the game files under repy then go to display and add new files you're and code which can lead to bugs I think there is a repey mod that fixes vis novels ui for any game can't rember the name of it

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes