4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
What's the point of saying you ain't playing a game because it has something you dislike. I keep reading this in every game thread (being NTR, futa, incest, bushes or whatever) and it never ceases to amaze me. Dev is not going to change that for you so you are wasting your own time without adding anything of relevance to the thread, just showing your lack of class and "tolerance". I can't imagine people walking in a shop and telling the owner 'oh, how I wish you'd sell A instead of this rubbish and disgusting B you've been selling for years'. I feel for you, guys
Oh no, someone voiced an opinion, better hammer that face palm emoji and question why people have different tastes!

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I haven't been getting much sleep so I had planned on going down a little earlier tonight, until this dropped. I knew it would come out on the 14th, it was only a matter of when and I was insanely excited so chances are I wasn't gonna get any decent rest anyway.

Finished it in it's entirety. Loved every second of both paths, though I probably loved Claryce's path a bit more because while it was still episodic, it felt way more emotionally investing than James' path, which were a series of sexual adventures with no strings attached. My favorites of James' path were Jessica, Elena and Keisha. I would put Keeley on that list too, but she shined so much greater in Claryce's path.

I played Coffee with Keisha a long time ago but I hardly remember anything from it and I think I remember that game being pretty difficult. Obviously, if Keeley wasn't specified, I wouldn't have recognized Keisha but I knew I loved her when I saw her. I'd love a new story with her as well.

Claryce is also my type of girl. She's incredible in this and I actually really connect with her on a spiritual level in large part due to her being an artist that feels like she lacks creativity. As a straight man, it was actually much easier to identify with Claryce than it was with James because of this inner conflict. On top of that, she's so damn sexy. I don't have a single complaint with her path.

The only complaint I have with James' path is a "complaint" I always have with Tora Productions. A lot of the girls were so great they could've had their own solo stories. Tlaero expressed great love for Jessica's model and I would love to see Jessica herself in a solo story about her marriage, but I wouldn't mind seeing her in a different story (and name) altogether. And like I said, I'd love an expansion with Keisha's new model.

God, there's so much more I have on my mind about this game. I loved seeing Tlaero's model. Her model is so unique and beautiful, just like the rest of Mortze's models and I love the end game interviews and talks as well. Elena said it, but I never dared to cause I thought it would be a little disrespectful and possibly creepy, but since those post credit interviews were all in good fun, yes, I am one of the fans who would love to see her character model naked. :love: I'd even love a solo game with the character she plays in this game, but I imagine that'd be pretty uncomfortable.

Since this is all technically "acted", it would be a cool thing to actually see a game where the actors live their "real" day to day lives. (If Mortze were to live day to day life with the the storm trooper helmet, I think I'd die of laughter.)

I can go on, but the sun is rising and I have yet to sleep. Plus I'm starting to ramble. Anyways, great game, and with the world in the state it's currently in, this was a gift. Really worth the wait. Can't wait for the second episode of The Warrior's Heart as well as whatever else is up Tlaero's sleeve.

I'll rate this game properly later today maybe. (Obvious 5 stars from me if you haven't guessed yet)

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Oh no, someone voiced an opinion, better hammer that face palm emoji and question why people have different tastes!
I facepalm surprisingly harsh opinions based purely on personal tastes. I don't judge those tastes, I just question what's the point of saying it loud when you have already decided this game is not for you. Everyone can see preview pics and make that decission, no one cares who ain't going to play the game and what are their reasons to do so. Just keep going with your life

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I facepalm surprisingly harsh opinions based purely on personal tastes. I don't judge those tastes, I just question what's the point of saying it loud when you have already decided this game is not for you. Everyone can see preview pics and make that decission, no one cares who ain't going to play the game and what are their reasons to do so. Just keep going with your life
Maybe because they like most aspects of the game, but that one or two things are a deal breaker for them, so by voicing it, maybe the devs will tone it down if not outright remove it. Just look at the Sonic movie after everyone said how horrible the Blue Blur first looked.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Don't I know it. I've had a few girlfriends like that. And I told them to trim or no oral. Didn't want to have to hunt through a jungle.
One broke up with me, lol. The rest didn't mind. Just goes to show that girls want head just as much as guys :p

It all comes down to preference. 'All natural' is fine for some. Just not for me. It takes very little effort to keep it tidy.
The thing is just that the majority of games on this forum have got nice clean shaven pussies.
I generally play them without any issue. I would maybe as a joke reference it once in my review that there is no pubic hair.

I never mark games down, or start complaining about lack of pubic hair and as a rule, enjoys it just as much as games with pubic hair. The girls would be less erotic or arousing for me due to their hairless pussies but I would still enjoy the game.

So when there is a game that has pubic hair, every time there is people that just infest the threat and complains about pubic hair. It's tiring and I'm not a fan. Tora games always feature their girls with nice full bushes. Complaining about it is never going to change their mind. So I don't get the point. Most Tora game fans love the girls precisely because of their pubic hair. The other fans like it despite the bushes (Similar attitude then me on shaven girls)

One last thing. I love girls that feel confident enough to tell someone to fuckoff when asked to shave their bush, way more then ones that shave or change themselves for their man. Preferences is all good, but forcing someone to change because of your preference is not cool for me. Yes, some dialogue regarding oral trimming etc. is good. Relationships is all about give and take.

Just to be sure, I don't shame you for your preferences, I myself for instance do not like hairy armpits. But to expect all games to conform to your preferences is not right and kinds of riles me up a bit.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
But to expect all games to conform to your preferences is not right and kinds of riles me up a bit.
Now you're just putting lies in my mouth. I said I didn't like super thick or unkempt bushes. I don't hate hair. I hate wild and unkempt hair. It squicks me.
It's just downright gross and lazy looking to me. Take 1-2 minutes each week to do a bit of grooming.
If my opinion that was only going to be a single small post that you keep dragging out offends you, then just ignore it. I made my comment. Then I closed the page, never to look again until I started getting pings.

Still think that the cunni preview pic looks like a lump of clay under the pubes, though.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The thing is just that the majority of games on this forum have got nice clean shaven pussies.
I generally play them without any issue. I would maybe as a joke reference it once in my review that there is no pubic hair.

I never mark games down, or start complaining about lack of pubic hair and as a rule, enjoys it just as much as games with pubic hair. The girls would be less erotic or arousing for me due to their hairless pussies but I would still enjoy the game.

So when there is a game that has pubic hair, every time there is people that just infest the threat and complains about pubic hair. It's tiring and I'm not a fan. Tora games always feature their girls with nice full bushes. Complaining about it is never going to change their mind. So I don't get the point. Most Tora game fans love the girls precisely because of their pubic hair. The other fans like it despite the bushes (Similar attitude then me on shaven girls)

One last thing. I love girls that feel confident enough to tell someone to fuckoff when asked to shave their bush, way more then ones that shave or change themselves for their man. Preferences is all good, but forcing someone to change because of your preference is not cool for me. Yes, some dialogue regarding oral trimming etc. is good. Relationships is all about give and take.

Just to be sure, I don't shame you for your preferences, I myself for instance do not like hairy armpits. But to expect all games to conform to your preferences is not right and kinds of riles me up a bit.
The mom from Man of the House has a full bush too. Difference there is it actually looks like she washes down there.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So are crooked teeth and armpit hair. No one is into radfem body hair. Just having her thighs not be covered in pubes would have been okay.
Personally I don't like armpit hair, but I play Gates Motel with armpit hair. I don't like shaven pussy, but I play 90% of games on here with shaven pussies. I do find slightly crooked teeth endearing. I absolutely hate fake boobs, plastic surgery, but I still play games with fake boobs girls. And I do that without complaining or trying to change the Dev's mind.

Stating that you don't like a feature (Just so dev knows, not to try and change his mind) once in a thread should be enough. Threatening the dev with not downloading etc. is not OK. If you don't want to download it...just don't download it.

I don't like Futa or Gay content. I'm not going to go to a game featuring gay or Futa content and start complaining about it. And if I do decide to try it, then I will try it without complaining about it. I know it's in there.

Just because you don't like female body hair does not mean everyone else does not like it either. I have grown to love unkept pubic hair, though I will admit there is a conflict between the nice look and giving nice oral. There is also swimsuit issues. So a trimmed bush is a nice compromise. I hate clean shaven girls and could tell you that they look like children....but I wont.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh here we go the famous "i won't play it" posts. When will people finally learn that no one cares and just move on like normal people do?

I'm not a fan of pubic hair at all and yet i've played it because it is a interesting game and the bush didn't bother me at all..but thats probably only because i'm not looking at every game as wanking material.

Last edited:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Personally I don't like armpit hair, but I play Gates Motel with armpit hair. I don't like shaven pussy, but I play 90% of games on here with shaven pussies. I do find slightly crooked teeth endearing. I absolutely hate fake boobs, plastic surgery, but I still play games with fake boobs girls. And I do that without complaining or trying to change the Dev's mind.

Stating that you don't like a feature (Just so dev knows, not to try and change his mind) once in a thread should be enough. Threatening the dev with not downloading etc. is not OK. If you don't want to download it...just don't download it.

I don't like Futa or Gay content. I'm not going to go to a game featuring gay or Futa content and start complaining about it. And if I do decide to try it, then I will try it without complaining about it. I know it's in there.

Just because you don't like female body hair does not mean everyone else does not like it either. I have grown to love unkept pubic hair, though I will admit there is a conflict between the nice look and giving nice oral. There is also swimsuit issues. So a trimmed bush is a nice compromise. I hate clean shaven girls and could tell you that they look like children....but I wont.
Oh come off it. Threatening? Give me a break. I said I was going to download it until I saw how nasty the girl in the 3rd preview pic looked (she honestly looks like you'd catch something), and changed my mind. Then people started replying to me, so I replied back. Acting like me voicing my opinion is such a major offense is not an endearing quality.

And saying full grown women with shaved pubic areas look like children sounds like a personal problem to me. You telling me Angela White looks like a little girl?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Now you're just putting lies in my mouth. I said I didn't like super thick or unkempt bushes. I don't hate hair. I hate wild and unkempt hair. It squicks me.
It's just downright gross and lazy looking to me. Take 1-2 minutes each week to do a bit of grooming.
If my opinion that was only going to be a single small post that you keep dragging out offends you, then just ignore it. I made my comment. Then I closed the page, never to look again until I started getting pings.

Still think that the cunni preview pic looks like a lump of clay under the pubes, though.
I'm sorry that you are the victim of my rant. And that I'm dragging this out. It's just the constant attack on pubic hair that I see on every thread on this forum, featuring girls with pubic hair, makes me touchy on this subject. You know, it's the last straw that breaks the camel's back.

The fact that two one of the Tora developers liked my comment, tells me that it's also getting to them. (I dont pretend to speak for them of course)

I won't drag this out any further...so this will be my last reply to you on this. No hard feelings.:)

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Sorry, i didn't notice this is Tora Producion. Nothing new for people who know their standards.

But i don't trying to say this VN is bad. It's kind of Tora Production medium.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
anybody remember the joke, "If there's grass on the field, play ball"? I'm old school, i love bush. many, many years ago a co-worker told me a joke and ever sense then i hate bald parts. be warned, the joke was " whats the last thing you do after eating a bald pussy? putting the diaper back on". ya so, i hate bald parts

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I'm sorry that you are the victim of my rant. And that I'm dragging this out. It's just the constant attack on pubic hair that I see on every thread on this forum, featuring girls with pubic hair, makes me touchy on this subject. You know, it's the last straw that breaks the camel's back.

The fact that two one of the Tora developers liked my comment, tells me that it's also getting to them. (I dont pretend to speak for them of course)

I won't drag this out any further...so this will be my last reply to you on this. No hard feelings.:)
is there a way to have a full lesbian ending?
If yes, what choice should I make?

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes