4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Pubic hair is fine on women, it's just starting to get offputting when it reaches the inner thighs/ass. A well maintained triangle above the pussy is the patricians choice and this is not debatable.

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
A humble request to Tlaero and Mortze, please don’t discard “Pandora“ from your future plans. It was a great game and deserves sequels or spin-offs just like Elsa-verse. Rita was the most popular beauty from Pandora and deserves her own separate game in the Pandora-verse.

I know you guys are already busy working on the next SW game installment and a potential new Elsa-verse game, but please give “Pandora” a thought.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There's a "swinging" scene when playing as the husband, with a former girlfriend of him who is now married, but Keeley don't fuck any other males
Please spoil me a bit more, I don't understand how is it called "swinging" if it's not Keeley. I thought that swinging means "exchange partner" sorry for my ignorance

indria

Mar 5, 2017
to be honest, not their best game. I kinda liked it but the James' "freedom(?) storyline" is kinda like "well we had some scenes rendered for a male protagonist for another game but we ditched the idea so here they are", shame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway thanks for sharing your game, appreciated as always.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Who the fuck would cheat on Keeley ? she was the perfect woman... or is this an excuse to have Keeley with other people ? also whats up with her make-up she doesnt look as pretty as she used despite technology being better now...

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Who the fuck would cheat on Keeley ? she was the perfect woman... or is this an excuse to have Keeley with other people ? also whats up with her make-up she doesnt look as pretty as she used despite technology being better now...
Actually I do agree on the renders part. These aren't Mortze's best renders. Some of them are really blurry and some have too much noise. It kind of gave the feeling that Mortze rendered those half-heartedly whatever might be the reason.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Please spoil me a bit more, I don't understand how is it called "swinging" if it's not Keeley. I thought that swinging means "exchange partner" sorry for my ignorance
Yeah, it's a bit complicated and, funny enough, your reaction is almost the same expressed by the game's MC when he receives that offer. But it's explained in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 25, 2019
I'm always amazed that on a forum where games with rape, abuse and loli frequently flourish, someone gets triggered by hair.
I get that it might be difficult to understand why other people are put off by something you find attractive but "triggered" doesn't seem fair. The poster you're quoting seems completely reasonable and not at all distraught or hyperbolic.

To me, it's slightly less gross than watching a girl take a shit. Everybody poops, but that doesn't mean I want to see it in erotica. Asking for a tag seems reasonable. It's not like he was demanding it be taken down or something.

• Angry
Reactions: Grosconnard

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
amazing game, though there is one ending on the James route that eludes me, how does one get the booty call ending?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Every mistakes has a consequence, you have the right to choose, if you're into lesbian then go with it but I sure won't

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes