4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
Great job, as always. This may sound weird, but the credits were the best part. :)
You are awesome, Tlaero. Thank you for all your work. o/

Reactions: moskyx

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you Tlaero & Mortze for this fantastic game.

For information, the game is translated into Spanish, thanks to Moskys' talent, and into French by your truly. It might be good to put the information. Thank you.

Marco

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Looks nice but this game comes compleated instantly so. Does anyone know how long somewhere near is this game is it like 8h+? or just short game with 2h gameplay.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Preview 8, 10, and from the 'peek' he shower scene as well. The hair doesn't look tended. It looks like clumps were just stuck to the pubic area.
in 10 (cunni lesbian image) it looks like some kind of smudged clay lump is under the hair.

Sorry. I'm an increadibly hairy man, and my pubic area doesn't look that messy. And I would say 90% of my chest, shoulders, and back are covered in hair to give you an example of what I mean by 'incredibly hairy'.
A little trim makes it look a LOT better.
Sorry man, not all people trim their pubic area. It looks completely natural to me.

I'm the first to admit that Elsa's nightmare was a bit much. (Elsa is my fave and I like pubic hair, but it was a bit much for me)
But this one is fine.

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
Looks like a bunch of premade renders, then handed off to a 10 yearold armed with microsoft paint to adjust lighting/shading.

Much less pay for it, I'm reluctant to even download it for free.
I'm sorry but I don't share your point of view so... rude.
I know how much time Mortze spends creating images for his games and I find this criticism more than inappropriate. I don't think there's any need for that kind of comment.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Looks like a bunch of premade renders, then handed off to a 10 yearold armed with microsoft paint to adjust lighting/shading.

I dare you to find just ONE "premade render" in the whole game. Please include its origin too, so we can judge if you're saying the truth or just bullshitting for free. I'll wait.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry man, not all people trim their pubic area. It looks completely natural to me.
Don't I know it. I've had a few girlfriends like that. And I told them to trim or no oral. Didn't want to have to hunt through a jungle.
One broke up with me, lol. The rest didn't mind. Just goes to show that girls want head just as much as guys :p

It all comes down to preference. 'All natural' is fine for some. Just not for me. It takes very little effort to keep it tidy.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Interesting how if I was the author I wouldn't try to please as many ppl as possible. That never ends up working out and I say make the game you wanna make. Just add ntr and the ppl will flock.

That last bit was a joke.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah... will skip the one too. Still to hairy for my taste. Wich makes me sad because I generally like the games.

Reactions: RealAhab

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
hydro13 got me with that joke, was just about to get riled up :)
Kale2222 yeah, had a look at the code and found where most of the new interface is. Game won't work without the gui_scripts folder, and the swooshes and fades all seem to be hard coded, so I could spend a lot of time on this. But I'm not going to.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

I'm the first to admit that Elsa's nightmare was a bit much. (Elsa is my fave and I like pubic hair, but it was a bit much for me)
But this one is fine.
So are crooked teeth and armpit hair. No one is into radfem body hair. Just having her thighs not be covered in pubes would have been okay.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Have to give a huge shout out to the technical design of this game. Just the interface, how smoothly everything worked and so on. Awesome work.

As for the game, really liked it and glad to see that Tlaero found interest again in these games. The different paths were pretty fun and added dimensions to the game.

Reactions: EndlessNights

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019

Yes it looks like bunch of premade renders with premade face expressions but... But this is ideal for "mature" soap opera genre. With standard premade soap opera plot and premade dialogues.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
What's the point of saying you ain't playing a game because it has something you dislike. I keep reading this in every game thread (being NTR, futa, incest, bushes or whatever) and it never ceases to amaze me. Dev is not going to change that for you so you are wasting your own time without adding anything of relevance to the thread, just showing your lack of class and "tolerance". I can't imagine people walking in a shop and telling the owner 'oh, how I wish you'd sell A instead of this rubbish and disgusting B you've been selling for years'. I feel for you, guys

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes