4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
To me, it's slightly less gross than watching a girl take a shit. Everybody poops, but that doesn't mean I want to see it in erotica. Asking for a tag seems reasonable. It's not like he was demanding it be taken down or something.
It's on one of the screenshots. I'm not sure have you can be much more overt than that, and if the distress is indeed caused by that screenshot then triggered is the right description.

Reactions: Grosconnard

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
to be honest, not their best game. I kinda liked it but the James' "freedom(?) storyline" is kinda like "well we had some scenes rendered for a male protagonist for another game but we ditched the idea so here they are", shame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway thanks for sharing your game, appreciated as always.
First of all, glad to see some fair criticism based on the game itself. Thanks for playing and posting your views. As for the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do recognize there's an odd feeling about this path. It's not a conventional story but a bunch of sex situations where you have to decide what do you want to do, what your main goal is. So I get it can feel somehow disjointed, especially when compared to Claryce's path

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Awesome. I've downloaded the game and really look forward to playing later.

Tlaero There's something I've wondered for a while and keep forgetting to ask you. When you came up with the first Christine game all those years ago, did you always intend it to take place in the same universe/setting as the Keeley games, or did that happen later when you brought all the characters together in the next game?

Reactions: EndlessNights

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's even more confusing, I thought that Keeley is Male MC's wife? or it's scene from the past where Male MC is still single
They are married but he cheated on her and now they aren't together, but still not divorced. The point of the game is that Male MC has to decide if he wants to win her back, and he faces some challenges (aka sex opportunities) along the way.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
Tlaero since you were one of my gateways into games like these (and they're games I revisit often because the quality stands out) I just wanted to say I'm happy you suck at retirement and I hope you are succesful at finding a balance :) You're an amazing writer

Mortze the characters look great this time, especially Keisha ^^

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tlaero, hi hun, I loved it.

Only played the love route for Claryce and Keeley and kept it between them, it was really well done.

The build up seemed believable enough to me and I do so love a good romance story.

I'm going to borrow one of the things from your story though. It seems both me and my girlfriend liked the detective scene and think we might give that go, seemed like really good fun.

The interviews were a nice touch and I am ever so glad the Elsaverse will expand a bit more.

Thankyou for this one hun, it was fantastic and look forward to seeing what comes next and the next SW game from Mortze. I don't know if i've spoken to him on here before but if not give him a big thankyou from me too, for all his work.

Dec 25, 2019
It's on one of the screenshots. I'm not sure have you can be much more overt than that, and if the distress is indeed caused by that screenshot then triggered is the right description.
The only reason I replied in the first place is because I don't see this distress you're talking about. Reasonable criticism and asking about tags isn't "distress." I'm open to being corrected if I missed some actual triggered behavior, but what you quoted clearly isn't that.

Screenshots don't make tags unnecessary or we wouldn't have tags like "big tits." Maybe this deserves a tag and maybe it doesn't (I lean towards not needing one unless it becomes more common), but asking for a tag doesn't imply you're triggered.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The only reason I replied in the first place is because I don't see this distress you're talking about. Reasonable criticism and asking about tags isn't "distress." I'm open to being corrected if I missed some actual triggered behavior, but what you quoted clearly isn't that.

Screenshots don't make tags unnecessary or we wouldn't have tags like "big tits." Maybe this deserves a tag and maybe it doesn't (I lean towards not needing one unless it becomes more common), but asking for a tag doesn't imply you're triggered.
The poster I replied to also enjoys Gay content and remarked on his approval of the guy in said screenshot. Are we going to tag this as Gay as well because that something he looks for? No, this is all beside the point, it's not some nitpicking about personal preferences (which makes up a vast minority of the game content). I was calling out someone expressing their opinion as fact which if anything would be a major clutter to the forum if everyone got vocal about their "sharp elbows WNB".

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I started with James and got the reconciliation on the first attempt. I'll go back and do all the other choices another time to see the various sex scenes I skipped. The Claryce path seems to be where most of the interesting story and gameplay is though. In fact, if the whole game was just that path, I would have been more than satisfied, so having the James stuff too is a nice bonus. Great work as always guys, and it was really nice to see the two of you in the game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 40 Votes