4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
Wasn't Pandora Mortze's solo project, like the SW game? But yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing more of that... but I also want more Elsa-verse.. or basically anything by them.
Pandora Part 1 was completely done by Mortze but Tlaero was a part of the second Installment. Both episodes were great.

I too love Elsa-verse games. The series brings the best out of them in terms of writing and art. But Pandora also has great potential and it feels like they (mainly Mortze) have lost the passion/interest in developing it further.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I don't currently have any plans for more in the Keeley-verse, but a Keisha game is possible. At the very least, it's pretty clear that she's single now. I've been thinking about what I will work on next and my current thoughts go somewhere else, though.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Ryu, Mortze and I are going to trade off between him doing solo projects and then him working with me. If he does another Pandora game, it'll be one of his solo ones. You're right that his current passion is on The Warrior's Heart. The future, however, is unwritten.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Superheroes in spandex if the outro was anything to go by.

Could even get your in game self in a nice spandex suit, capes are optional (so tempting to use no capes memes)....

Would also settle for Mortze in spandex for the giggles.
"No capes!"

I mean, there's all the good reasons brought up in the Incredibles, but for me there's a much more important reason. What's the point of wearing spandex if you've got a cape covering up the woman's backside?

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's the point of wearing spandex if you've got a cape covering up the woman's backside?
You make a very solid argument I can only agree with.

So I assume by that we'll be seeing your character in spandex with no capes covering up anything?

Or was it Mortze volunteering?

On that subject I started thinking of the Elsaverse girls in outfits and what they would look like and with Jess I just can't shake the image of her dressed like Black Canary, black leather jacket and pants. She has a voice power, not quite Canary cry but it does the job and she's also a rock chick so suits the look.

Now I need to play RFJ again.

Forget to say before, great news you will be sticking around to do more writing. I take it with alternating between Mortze doing solo projects it gave you better balance, whatever the reason it's awesome news we'll be getting more.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Forget to say before, great news you will be sticking around to do more writing. I take it with alternating between Mortze doing solo projects it gave you better balance, whatever the reason it's awesome news we'll be getting more.
Thanks, dear!

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And some dare to say this game has ugly/weird renders. :love:
Let's be fair, some are really attached to those stock Daz renders.

Take The Visit if you want a giggle. Both Karen and Nikki have exactly the same model but with different hair (dev confirmed they are the same) yet some people call Nikki ugly and Karen gorgeous.

People folk are strange.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Let's be fair, some are really attached to those stock Daz renders.

Take The Visit if you want a giggle. Both Karen and Nikki have exactly the same model but with different hair (dev confirmed they are the same) yet some people call Nikki ugly and Karen gorgeous.

People folk are strange.
That is true.
I also get the feeling it may have something to do with the protagonist being female and all the bizarre "bald pussies" expectations some people have. :oops:

Too bad you didn´t add the prefix "homosexual" Claryce. Only after i started the game i saw that i can´t play a heterosexual woman but rather homosexual which you didn´t add.
Maybe, just maybe try reading the OP before making absurd complaints?:rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Too bad you didn´t add the prefix "homosexual" Claryce. Only after i started the game i saw that i can´t play a heterosexual woman but rather homosexual which you didn´t add.
2 things hun.

Keeley is the love interest, why would you be playing a hetero woman wih a female love interest?

Or you could have looked at the preview pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes