4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
There's one thing I'm wondering about. Why don't we see the neighbor James slept with? Is she still Keeley's neighbor? Do they ever run into each other? Does Keeley ever think about kicking her ass?

I did enjoy going through the different scenarios as both Claryce and James, though I feel Claryce's story path was better. That extra care paid off, but it kinda made James feel underwhelming in comparison. Though, it could just be me thinking a lesbian artist is more interesting than a straight male accountant.

Also, I'd have preferred Claryce and James' section be integrated into each other, rather than be seperated. Meaning, you first play as James, then at some point, it switches to Claryce; that way James' choices would affect Claryce's involvment with Keeley, as well as her own. So the ending the player gets is a combination of both characters' choices, rather than each independently. It's just the way I prefer, others may like it as is though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EndlessNights

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, I'd have preferred Claryce and James' section be integrated into each other, rather than be seperated. Meaning, you first play as James, then at some point, it switches to Claryce; that way James' choices would affect Claryce's involvment with Keeley, as well as her own. So the ending the player gets is a combination of both characters' choices, rather than each independently. It's just the way I prefer, others may like it as is though.
I think it was more for people like me. As a lesbian i'm not really that interested in the male side so separate is what made it great. If they had been intertwined it would have been okay but not something I would have loved.

It's like the Evkiss one, Our Red String, you play both male and female and I find myself skipping the male sections, his story just doesn't interest me.

I don't mind playing male protag games but if given the choice I much prefer to play as female just like a lot of guys here prefer to play male.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I always enjoy your games. Just a question as I have been out for a while: Is the whole cheating on Keeley story playable in one of your games? If so, in which one?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It's like the Evkiss one, Our Red String, you play both male and female and I find myself skipping the male sections, his story just doesn't interest me.
I prefer the separate-story experience too, but it would have also been nice to see the choices intertwine. I'm not sure how it could have been done though. Sort of like how ArianeB's "Something in the Air" originally started, perhaps?

I breezed through James' bit first (I assumed, perhaps unfairly, that this will be the "canon" side, considering the previous Keeley games), and after doing Claryce's story I'm pleased to see that Claryce's story seems more involved in shaping Keeley's actual fate. It feels more like the Keeley game than the James story.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Superheroes in spandex if the outro was anything to go by.

Could even get your in game self in a nice spandex suit, capes are optional (so tempting to use no capes memes)....

Would also settle for Mortze in spandex for the giggles.
"No Capes!"

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
"No capes!"

I mean, there's all the good reasons brought up in the Incredibles, but for me there's a much more important reason. What's the point of wearing spandex if you've got a cape covering up the woman's backside?

Tlaero
I remember you writing somewhere that you will never lose points for staring at a woman's ass in any of your games. lol :ROFLMAO:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Such a well-written game as always. Not going to lie, I want to be friends with Claryce. She's such a great character and it feels good playing as her. 11/10 character.

My one very small criticism is how James' apartment was described as cheap, and with the cheapness being emphasized because he's now unemployed, but turned out to look pretty fancy with the flat TV, very big couch, and what looked to be a big dining room as well. It's not super big deal, but it does break the immersion a little bit.

Last edited:

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe, just maybe try reading the OP before making absurd complaints?:rolleyes:
I read that the creator wanted to put a lot of variety into the game and i think you misread my comment. I didnt criticise the game itself rather the explanation not given. Thats all.

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
2 things hun.

Keeley is the love interest, why would you be playing a hetero woman wih a female love interest?

Or you could have looked at the preview pictures.
Thanks for the notice. Imho it was a bit misleading otherwise i am cool with the game itself.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I had no idea that original Jessica game was made by Phreaky and came before all the ones you wrote with him. Maybe I should finally play it.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Please, any hints for the bootycall ending? Is the last one I am lacking, but seems that I am not able to get the correct combination of choices...

guerrajv12

Jun 30, 2020
Tlaero,
this game is masterful! I've been enjoying your games from about the time you made Getting to know Christine. I've loved them all! I've never been compelled to post till now - Life Changes for Keeley is simply wonderful.

I don't have a lot of time right now to read the 9 pages in this topic, so forgive me if I repeat things that have been covered, but I want to get some things down before I get back to work.

I love your narrative style and general approach. I love how the characters are realistic and react to the world in ways that I can relate to. I recognize that some things happen or are said in a expedient way for the game that would probably unfold differently in real life, but that's to be expected.

Mortze is a wonderful 3d artist, Kudos and great work! I sometimes don't share his vision, but he's one of the best that I've seen, and has been a great partner for you in these games, I think. I think he's a 'real artist' even though he thinks that the illustrator for magicnuts is better LOL.

I've always loved the character of Keeley. You always seem to write her very sympathetically, and I believe you even said in a post once, that of your female protagonists, you personally relate to her (forgive me if I don't have that quite right, just pulling that from a distant memory).

HOWEVER, I absolutely LOVE your self insert in this game! As I was playing it, I was wondering - Are you a mystery writer too, and a publisher of Romantic Science Fiction?

Seriously, this game is fantastic. So many great elements! Like you, I have my personal preferences (which align closely with yours, based on things you's said in the past - monogamy, faithfulness, etc - If I got that right), but I do find the variety in this game to broad, while not going places that I prefer not to see. For my tastes, it was perfect, thoroughly enjoyable!

In an attempt to not 'fan girl' too much, I'll leave it at that.

You noted, prior to releasing the game, that you thought it was good, that it might not be to everyone's taste, but you hoped people would enjoy it.

I can tell you - this long time fan thinks you nailed it. Great job, Tlaero (and Mortze)!

• Red Heart

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Please, any hints for the bootycall ending? Is the last one I am lacking, but seems that I am not able to get the correct combination of choices...
It's kind of counter-intuitive because is not a happy ending. Think about the worst thing he could do to Keeley, and no, it's not sleeping with Keisha (in fact, don't accept her proposal as I think it overruns this other mistake

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes