a ragdoll game with fun mechanics basically, made by me [Cheekybutter].​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-13
Release Date: 2021-12-13
Developer: Cheekybutter F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English (No Text)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ANDROID: - - - -

Screenshot_20211215-085752.png Screenshot_20211215-085803.png Screenshot_20211215-085814.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheekybutter

Mar 1, 2021
Why the version on download is different from the one on the thread?
Are you developer of this game?
Is there only android version?
Hi yes I am still figuring out how to post my games and create correct descriptions, I am the dev of this game but the model isn't mine, I will soon add my own models and other features for more a immersive mobile experience, if you like a certain feature added feel free to suggest.
Android only for now, but IOS, PC and VR coming soon.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Edited and moved to Games section. Good luck with your game.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Hi yes I am still figuring out how to post my games and create correct descriptions, I am the dev of this game but the model isn't mine, I will soon add my own models and other features for more a immersive mobile experience, if you like a certain feature added feel free to suggest.
Android only for now, but IOS, PC and VR coming soon.
For anyone curious, the model was created by "CallyBun" (aka "Cally3D") on Twitter, and is part of a project called "Fredina's Nightclub", an overarching effort to both (mostly) gender-bend and lewd the FNAF characters convincingly, with the side benefit of making them look less pants-shittingly terrifying as 3D models compared to their original counterparts...

...suffice it to say, I think their efforts paid off exceptionally well.

May 18, 2017
For anyone curious, the model was created by "CallyBun" (aka "Cally3D") on Twitter, and is part of a project called "Fredina's Nightclub", an overarching effort to both (mostly) gender-bend and lewd the FNAF characters convincingly, with the side benefit of making them look less pants-shittingly terrifying as 3D models compared to their original counterparts...

...suffice it to say, I think their efforts paid off exceptionally well.
Hey do you have these for vrchat? Been trying to find them but it's only the sfw ones.

Cheekybutter

Mar 1, 2021
Hey do you have these for vrchat? Been trying to find them but it's only the sfw ones.
you can download them from here and import them into unity if you know how, look up tutorials if need to
model

The website got taken down, but if you DM me I could send you a new website containing all the Fredina characters or give you a download link of the one I have archived, NSFW guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perra6978

Cabloco

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 1543807

Overview:
Chica's fun time demo 'Android Unity Game',
a ragdoll game with fun mechanics basically, made by me [Cheekybutter].​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-13
Release Date: 2021-12-13
Developer: Cheekybutter F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English (No Text)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ANDROID: - - - -

View attachment 1545542 View attachment 1545543 View attachment 1545544
This looks interesting... I can suggest this being a simple game with touching and simulation mechanics, you know? A lot of people want story and complicated stuff, but my dream mobile game is just a game where you have the girl on the center of the screen and you can touch her and move body parts, get reactions, maybe even move the body during sex scenes and stuff. Just some suggestions.

Reactions: Cheekybutter

Cheekybutter

Mar 1, 2021
This looks interesting... I can suggest this being a simple game with touching and simulation mechanics, you know? A lot of people want story and complicated stuff, but my dream mobile game is just a game where you have the girl on the center of the screen and you can touch her and move body parts, get reactions, maybe even move the body during sex scenes and stuff. Just some suggestions.
Same mood here, I have made good progress implementing such features and been learning to animate models and been trying to figure out how to make them interactable as immersive as possible, it takes hours to learn it and days to refine, expect more immersive content, can't make a promise when I will release the update since I work alone, but it will be worth the wait.:love:

Reactions: King of fish

Perra6978

Oct 26, 2022
you can download them from here and import them into unity if you know how, look up tutorials if need to
model

The website got taken down, but if you DM me I could send you a new website containing all the Fredina characters or give you a download link of the one I have archived, NSFW guaranteed.
¿Did you have the models? It would be great if you can pass on me... Anyway, you Will update this Game, cause if you can put different models and interaction, It would be greater.

Perra6978

Oct 26, 2022
model

Wherever you can, send me one link to me, too.