RPGM Chica's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.0.2.2.1] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Kp420611

Jun 27, 2023
Bug for the 1st endo fight idk if this is happening for anyone else or just me but once I kill I don't get the dialogue after like i should I am not sure if this is because I used the coal but the thing it's not that because I killed it normally as well.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's pretty bad for the overhaul to take as long as it did and still end up with a game-breaking bug in the end that everyone seems to have an issue with.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I hope that in the finished version, the game will be divided into folders, not combined all together in .exe, because that would be very heavy and cause lag.

Oct 3, 2019
yeah, it's fun but it is sad that you get cock blocked in the end due to a bug I understand that it is a leaked version but man I am still going through the save file to find the trigger and tell the game I did the thing so let me continue the thing so I can do the thing.

all I need is the number the event is listed as.

Relating event id: 22

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
scratch my previous comment I got bored of poking around things and I decided to decrypt the entire thing and the switch for after the battle "ShopSaved" only has one other event attached to it and it is the event in the original map location in the previous build so there is literally nothing else to do after that point.

if the dev allows it I can make some changes so the player can go back and continue and I can add post-game things such as revisiting the older build's area and share it with yall but that is only if I can get permission.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
scratch my previous comment I got bored of poking around things and I decided to decrypt the entire thing and the switch for after the battle "ShopSaved" only has one other event attached to it and it is the event in the original map location in the previous build so there is literally nothing else to do after that point.

if the dev allows it I can make some changes so the player can go back and continue and I can add post-game things such as revisiting the older build's area and share it with yall but that is only if I can get permission.
Just so you know, the previous areas don't have any lighting or map data to properly display lights at different levels. Also the enemy data for those earlier fights will be bugged and broken since I changed the systems they use. I don't mind you modifying the files but just want people to be aware that they are inaccessible for a reason. Also the shop saved event got fixed to display on either npc location.

Reactions: Jeffry7977

cutterz

Jun 14, 2018
I'm curious about the codes
I was thinking the game being one giant .exe was probably to make it "easier" for people who just double click stuff inside zips without actually extracting them, but might be more to hide the "fun" (unfinished) stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to seeing how this game goes, dont see many "3D" games or stuff like the flipside in rpg maker

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
I was thinking the game being one giant .exe was probably to make it "easier" for people who just double click stuff inside zips without actually extracting them, but might be more to hide the "fun" (unfinished) stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to seeing how this game goes, dont see many "3D" games or stuff like the flipside in rpg maker
Im just not going to compress the files in the future if they are going to cause everyone headaches (also it won't stop people getting into it but at least it was worth a try).

Reactions: Fuckthisshitf

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Im just not going to compress the files in the future if they are going to cause everyone headaches (also it won't stop people getting into it but at least it was worth a try).
There are people who will dig into the code and assets of every game they get their hands on (even just as a hobby) as you can see by all the youtube channels that talk about unfinished, beta, and removed content from games.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes