RPGM Chica's Horny and Kinky Night [v0.4] [Vanny Dev Datz]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Coollucky

May 14, 2023
Hey vanny I gotta say this Fnaf RPG game of chica is the greatest then the another Fnaf game can’t wait for the next update take all time you need and question for the part where the clothing gets cut and chica cover her self only the breasts and will the new update show her covering her whole body if her panties get cut or only the chest this is my question for the update.

Vanny Dev

CHKN Developer
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Only showed up for me after I put in the Depraved code.

Just was not there otherwise.
I haven't had anyone report this bug, I have it set to be a Lv 1 skill so it should be appearing? It should appear under actions but if you have a save with this specific missing skill please send me it.

E4gyWanking

Jul 24, 2023
also no plot progression after endo? the game got actually better and is one of the few that actually tries to be a real game

ASD101

Aug 24, 2021
also no plot progression after endo? the game got actually better and is one of the few that actually tries to be a real game
You can go further up to a warehouse part(random enemies) and a juncition part(4 endos), but mainly that's it. If you go back before the first endo fight, Shadow Vanny becomes a merchant and you can buy some stuff from her.

Also, if you play the game on Depraved mode, going further left where the paper enemies are, there is a Vanny statue with a riddle or something. Haven't figured out it yet, but it also might not work, since when you fail it, it says that i can't give you neither punishment or reward.

Reactions: E4gyWanking
Sep 11, 2017
The animations seem to be broken?
none of them are playing properly except for the blowjob start sequence thats like 3 frames - it just freezes after that

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes