5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Got a solution while browsing the prequel game thread. (Keep in mind I am using Win 7)
What worked for me is that I installed LocaleEmulator 2.3.1.0 form this link:

>Extract the installer
>Run LEInstaller.exe
>Install for current user
>Now if you want to play japanese game Right-Click on the game's executable file and choose:
Locale emulator > Run in Japanese

There should be somewhere Win 10 version of this app in this thread but since I can't use it I won't be able to tell how they work :D

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
To change system locale in Win 10

Open Control Panel:
-Select Clock and Region
-Select Region
-Select the Administrative Tab then click "Chane System Locale" button
-Select "Japanese (Japan") and click OK

This will restart your computer in the proper locale and you can play the game, repeat the above steps to return the locale to your normal settings.

D

Deleted member 207364

A bird gave me a couple of links and told me that they're cg rips of this game :whistle:

Download links

Honestly though I just wanted to take a look at the art without fiddling around with language settings/emulators. Figured someone might want to do the same and that's why these links exist. Also I don't feel like clicking through a book of text.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Japs must be traumatized with their womens small breasts so they keep making games like this to alleviate some complexes.

Reactions: jackkane

Fuuya

Mar 5, 2018
Man I played this game years ago. Thought it was another of the chichi Miko series ... too bad.

LelloTheSage

Oct 26, 2018
Getting this error
Cattura12.PNG

Tried to change system location from System settings, Tried to install the Japanese Supplemental fonts; and in the end tried to use the Locate emulator. Still getting the error.
Any idea?

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018

Should we be talking body to breast ratio in gaming. The studio Erectclip has a lineup of contestants. One weird scene in their game about busty teachers, however, takes the cake:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also some early 00's "trainer" games with extreme body modifications. I hate them and I don't want to install and play them again, to the stage where the women gets giant tits.

A dark horror side scrolling rape game (where you are the rapist for a difference) from ISAmu also has a nun with giant tits.

Are we talking giant tits in general. Then there are too many unknown factors to be certain of anything. Do we go by volume?
I mean the first giant (in spoilers) is technically larger than the first, but she has a smaller cup size.

A much needed debate.
What is the name of the trainer game from ISAmu? Would like to play it? :)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Getting this error
View attachment 285580

Tried to change system location from System settings, Tried to install the Japanese Supplemental fonts; and in the end tried to use the Locate emulator. Still getting the error.
Any idea?
The system location is irrelevant, what you need to change is the unicode (which is why you are getting syntax error). You do that under the same language tap, where you were with the system location change. There should be 4 bars on the top. One of them is administative settings (4th bar). Choose that and there should be an option (the 2nd one) that allows you to change your system's country standard. Reading in the options it will change the unicode, choose Japanese and restart your computer.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
What is the name of the trainer game from ISAmu? Would like to play it? :)
The ISAmu game is not one of the trainer games. I even linked to those trainer games in other posts. The game from ISAmu is a dark sidescrolling rape game, as I specified in my original post.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote