Apr 24, 2018
Cool guys don't look at explosions
They blow things up and then walk away
Who's got time to watch an explosion
Cause cool guys have errands that they have to walk to

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What's Johren? I've never heard of that one before. :p

I'll do a search for answers for both questions later on if they go unanswered here. :]
It's a japanese storefront like DMM, they put denuvo DRM on all of their games.
Isn't DMM already japanese? Thought Johren was more of chinese/Asia as a whole.
Also believe it's similar to nutaku.

Stagmar

Feb 6, 2019
I see 'internal view' in the tags. Can it be turned off? That crap makes games an instant no.

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Awesome!!! Instant favorite of mine!! :love:
Like I'm so busy and don't have time but because I really got hooked with this and love how it's going, I kept going until the end in one swoop.! It's been a long time since this happened to me. so thank you for the share!! very much! XD

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Thx for share, it's been a long time no see a new translated VN with vanilla story

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Once you've been corrupted by all kinds of weird fetishes it's really hard to go back to this kind of wholesome romance VN. I'll try my best... :devilish:

MC: "Why my coworkers are sending me pictures of their penises?"
I too have been corrupted by the absurd amount of NTR that has become a popular genre by developers and manga authors.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

toalfyso

Jan 2, 2021
Is anyone else getting a "VCRUNTIME140.dll not found" error?

EDIT: fixed it by reinstalling the x86 Visual C++ Redistributables

Last edited:

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
According to the title Chihiro Himukai ALWAYS walks away. Then why is there sex? I don't see any mention of her turning 360° first.
Most likely it's because of her always turning away when the mc wants to be officially with her or something, rejecting the confession or changing the subject, though it changed later on as this is a Happy Ending! XD

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes