Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this game have any interactive parts?
Yeah, sort of, you have to pick which train to take each day although it's ultimately pointless they all pretty much end the same way.

You just see different scenes is all.

If you pick route X you get raped and if you pick route Z you get raped by someone else. It's all the same it just changes who does the raping. I call it rape but it really isn't.

Reactions: cleanfeel

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Putting whatever the heck the game os about aside for a sec, that has to be one fo the dumbest ideas ever!! "Yah my bf was falsely accused for chikan, so ima go in the same train and see if i can catch the guy doing it, this totes a good idea" dumb fucking bitch!!

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018

download , extract , install ... and when you click on icon it will show like this (then run at japanese or ...>>>)

Reactions: Jeepster

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
How do I prove my boyfriend is innocent .... I know, i'll go and get raped and ruin my own life forever but YAY it wasn't the man I love and will never see again.

I love Japanese logic.

It's great.

Not batshit nuts at all.
Quite true, but we could say the same about Western logic, too. A man turning into a big, green monster after being exposed to lethal levels of radiation. A man developing spider-like abilities after being bitten by a "radioactive" spider. A man getting surrounded by a bunch of guys with guns and taking them out with knives (Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando). Let's not even mention Chuck Norris. I could go on and on. In "entertainment," you just have to suspend every ounce of logic.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quite true, but we could say the same about Western logic, too. A man turning into a big, green monster after being exposed to lethal levels of radiation. A man developing spider-like abilities after being bitten by a "radioactive" spider. A man getting surrounded by a bunch of guys with guns and taking them out with knives (Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando). Let's not even mention Chuck Norris. I could go on and on. In "entertainment," you just have to suspend every ounce of logic.
Hulk and Spiderman are real, i've seen them on TV.

TV wouldn't lie to me.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote