1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Maybe, but that's not how the tag system works on this site. For this there are three different tags.

NTR tag: Exclusively Netorare.
Cheating tag: Commonly Netori
Swinging tag: Netorase.

Personally, I like it. Mixing everything in the NTR tag would not seem appropriate to me at this point.
Cheating is "commit adultery/infidelity to your partner" and can be apply to any character in the game. So it can't really be used for Netori. Also "Cheating is NTR, but NTR isn't necessarily include Cheating" in cases where the characters isn't a couple.
Same thing for grouping Futa and Trans into the same tag. It's kinda bull if you ask me. That's like saying ketchup and hot sauce is the same thing because they are both condiments and red.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
It's always funny to see

"Netorare bad reee. Netori good yay."

It's such a goofy mindset. Yall have the right to like and dislike whatever, but that mindset is just so weird to me.
Hypocrisy is the word you're looking for. "Cheating is bad except when I am the one cheating", rules for thee but not for me.

I don't care what people like, until they start throwing their 'holier than thou' viewpoints around.

Reactions: Gudil

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Cheating is "commit adultery/infidelity to your partner" and can be apply to any character in the game. So it can't really be used for Netori. Also "Cheating is NTR, but NTR isn't necessarily include Cheating" in cases where the characters isn't a couple.
Same thing for grouping Futa and Trans into the same tag. It's kinda bull if you ask me. That's like saying ketchup and hot sauce is the same thing because they are both condiments and red.
The futa/trans tags needs to be separated. I agree on that. lol

However the "cheating" tag, like you say, can be applied to any character. Either an MC with a girlfriend who cheats on her or anyone else who has a partner and cheats on her/him with the MC. If it is a love interest with a partner but cheats on their partner with the MC, it can very well be netori.

That's why I said "Cheating: Commonly netori". I did not say exclusively. But I maintain my position that cheating may very well be netori.

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
i wonder, how in dlsite it was 900mb but in here it is 300mb

tho, awesome another ntr game. i always wait for ntr games

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
It's always funny to see

It's such a goofy mindset. Yall have the right to like and dislike whatever, but that mindset is just so weird to me.
Hypocrisy is the word you're looking for. "Cheating is bad except when I am the one cheating", rules for thee but not for me.

I don't care what people like, until they start throwing their 'holier than thou' viewpoints around.
There are many reasons people hate NTR, but a common one is. I don't want to play as a cuck because its pathetic, it is really that simple. I find it baffling that I have to explain that mentality to anyone.

Feb 10, 2019
Maybe, but that's not how the tag system works on this site. For this there are three different tags.

Personally, I like it. Mixing everything in the NTR tag would not seem appropriate to me at this point.
Makes sense, that's a good way to demarcate it.

Reactions: Havenless_
Feb 10, 2019
There are many reasons people hate NTR, but a common one is. I don't want to play as a cuck because its pathetic, it is really that simple. I find it baffling that I have to explain that mentality to anyone.
Yeah. Like, I'm into it. There's a thrill to it. But if you're not into being cucked, it should be obvious that you wouldn't be interested in playing the dude getting cucked. I don't understand why people reserve a particular hate for it, it's just another kink, but I get why you'd try to avoid it.

Feb 10, 2019
All netori is cheating, but not all cheating is netori.

Unless there's gonna be other netori/netorase tags added, "cheating" and "sharing" works best.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
We are outside observers of a story, whether it's told from the viewpoint of one person or another, it's still the same story. It just seems weird to me that like... "I dont like get cheated on, but I like cheating on people." It's just so odd to me. But it's all degen shenanigans, it is what it is.

Reactions: Gudil

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
It's not hypocrisy to like netori and not netorare (or vice versa), because being attracted to something isn't a value judgement of that thing; liking it isn't the same as thinking one is good and the other is bad, morally, their preference is just one over the other.
We are outside observers of a story, whether it's told from the viewpoint of one person or another, it's still the same story. It just seems weird to me that like... "I dont like get cheated on, but I like cheating on people." It's just so odd to me. But it's all degen shenanigans, it is what it is.
It's extremely common that people relate to and self-insert as the protagonist of whatever they're reading/watching/playing. This is why a good or bad protagonist can make or break a story. Therefore many people don't like it if (as in many netorare games) the protagonist is set up for failure & humiliation, because it evokes a sense of that in the viewer. Some people are attracted to that and many people hate it (as we are relentlessly reminded).

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Looks like it could be more Netori? Whose perspective is this
It sounds more like a netori setup. Are you playing the childhood friend neighbor she cheats on her bf with or is this just really bad MTL poetry?
For those wondering, it's Netori. YOU'RE stealing the girl.

From what I gathered from trying to translate poetry anyway xD
that's what i wondered by reading the MTL... the girl has a boyfriend, and the MC is her childhood friend... then we steal her from said boyfriend... NTR tag is misplaced, if anything, this should have only the "cheating" tag, as it's used for netori... another game with wrong used tags, geez
Ya, going off what the tags mean on this site the thread really needs the cheating tag and not the NTR tag since it's Netori and not Netorare.
I dunno, NTR for Netori isn't bad imo. It just should be labelled as such in addition. It's bad when the NTR tag gets slapped on anything involving non-MC sex because some people can't stand not always being the centre of attention.

It's always funny to see

The futa/trans tags needs to be separated. I agree on that. lol

However the "cheating" tag, like you say, can be applied to any character. Either an MC with a girlfriend who cheats on her or anyone else who has a partner and cheats on her/him with the MC. If it is a love interest with a partner but cheats on their partner with the MC, it can very well be netori.

That's why I said "Cheating: Commonly netori". I did not say exclusively. But I maintain my position that cheating may very well be netori.
All netori is cheating, but not all cheating is netori.

Unless there's gonna be other netori/netorase tags added, "cheating" and "sharing" works best.
It's not hypocrisy to like netori and not netorare (or vice versa), because being attracted to something isn't a value judgement of that thing; liking it isn't the same as thinking one is good and the other is bad, morally, their preference is just one over the other.

It's extremely common that people relate to and self-insert as the protagonist of whatever they're reading/watching/playing. This is why a good or bad protagonist can make or break a story. Therefore many people don't like it if (as in many netorare games) the protagonist is set up for failure & humiliation, because it evokes a sense of that in the viewer. Some people are attracted to that and many people hate it (as we are relentlessly reminded).
For the god sake. I put both tags, cheating and NTR tags.
That girl is cheating on her boyfriend, so probably her boyfriend is/will suffering a loss, so that is fucking NTR, someone is getting their mentally head fucked by someone else.

And this god here explained well.

Now is both tags on the thread, both are right. I can't see the Netori in tags that everyone is talking about.
1637656827868.png

If you have anyone to hate or blame, go for the admins on this thread, they are who made the tags.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
According to the rules of the forum, the NTR tag is for:

ntr.png

Personally I guess it's best to use it like this, and I think then the game shouldn't have the NTR tag NTR (if it's the MC who steals another's love interest)

Reactions: radohak

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
That girl is cheating on her boyfriend, so probably her boyfriend is/will suffering a loss, so that is fucking NTR, someone is getting their mentally head fucked by someone else.
Nah, from what I get from F95, if the boyfriend is not the MC, that "Cheating"-only, not an NTR. Otherwise where you put Cheating you will have to put NTR, coz' someone is feeling bad you are stealing his/her partner.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes