1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
For the god sake. I put both tags, cheating and NTR tags.
That girl is cheating on her boyfriend, so probably her boyfriend is/will suffering a loss, so that is fucking NTR, someone is getting their mentally head fucked by someone else.

And this god here explained well.
as much as NTR in general would work for both netori and netorare, the game focus on the MC and his childhood friend, so cheating, AND the site uses this definition: "NTR is when the feeling of jealously is being inflicted on the MC", whereas they (the mods) decided to slap netori in the cheating tag together, so no, this thread doesn't require the NTR tag, just because the "boyfriend" is being NTR'd

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
6 screenshots of the same angle. Is that the only angle in the game, or is OP just really proud of that one?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
6 screenshots of the same angle. Is that the only angle in the game, or is OP just really proud of that one?
This is a nukige equivalent to those short flash games that consists of a single scene, so yeah, it's the only angle.

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
that's what i wondered by reading the MTL... the girl has a boyfriend, and the MC is her childhood friend... then we steal her from said boyfriend... NTR tag is misplaced, if anything, this should have only the "cheating" tag, as it's used for netori... another game with wrong used tags, geez
There is not enough gameplay here to call the guy fucking her the "MC".
If you self insert with the girl it's cheating, self insert into being her original boyfriend it's netorare, self insert with the guy fucking her it's netori.
Like most of these games it's a matter of perspective. So having both tags makes more sense (DLSite also does that).

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so from what i can decipher, and from what everyone else is saying, this is netori, and not a boy who decides to jump the fence from being gay to fucking a girl. that was how i was reading it from the OP lol

★ Sister's radical and naughty sex lesson
A childhood friend will give a lecture on sex to you who have no female experience.
Ear licking, caressing, and production.
It will teach you sex iroha in a radical and naughty way!
...and it is also incest?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Man, just reading the 'about the game' blurb is giving me a fuckin' headache. That MTL leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

eddyhuns

Apr 17, 2020
Hypocrisy is the word you're looking for. "Cheating is bad except when I am the one cheating", rules for thee but not for me.

I don't care what people like, until they start throwing their 'holier than thou' viewpoints around.
i like your avatar dude, nice.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I clear it up for you guys Male protag + Netori tagged as (NTR). This is more like cheating on the females side and we do the stealing, thats all. I hope the machine translate didnt broke anything, i have to skip throught the stupid poetry :KEK: .

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Who tagged this game NTR? This is a netori game. You are the one who stealing the girl from an other guy. You are the Alpha. Cheating tag is okay tho

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Player indeed gets NTR'd, but only because this game is 5 minutes long, tops, and have only one scene.

Someone made 2D-live animation for ASMR and the only "game" aspect is choosing via Unity buttons if you want go faster and cum inside/outside.

And somehow it's 600mb.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, I removed fucking NTR.
Now everyone that was ranting about NTR and shit go ask to admins to add Yuri and Yaoi, tags to indetifie when there is romance between homossexuales, because gay and lesbian only apples to sex acts, and this forum have NO SEXUAL CONTENT games.

• Wow
Reactions: Loopx

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
It lasts less than 5 min hahaha, the first time that I find such a short game: S

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
There are many reasons people hate NTR, but a common one is. I don't want to play as a cuck because its pathetic, it is really that simple. I find it baffling that I have to explain that mentality to anyone.
Ahh I see, you're a self-insert. I just like watching a chick take a good dicking, and cheating makes that hotter.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Childhood
Untitled.png
Wow all these characters just to convey one word in English? Japanese sure is verbose. Every isekai title must actually mean "Fantasy" and they're all being mistranslated.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes