RPGM None 堕ちなどしないっ!-世俗知らずのエルフ剣士- (Don't fall! -Secular elf swordfighter-) [RJ385640]

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
I tried to progress by raising immorality like they said to. But the 2nd phase just never happened.

HamsterBeam

Nov 16, 2019
You need to keep doing prostitution and eventually she will change.
Specifically how many times though? I did it about 100 times (disregarding other events from the game) for the BJ prostitution and there seems to be no changes at all.

Edit: After trying to figure out how to progress AAAAANNNDDD still stuck....
For your reference so maybe someone can point out what to do to actually progress on?

Events Done
Garbage collection
Town event 1 (regarding bikini)
Town event 2 (Elf body showcase)
Toilet Event (Both pee and old man)
Meeting Thief elf (yes both times done)
Meeting Tyler for BJ prostitution (Guy that teaches you prostitution in the slums)
Tavern Events (All those with CG)
Confession booth at church

Events Remaining but unable to progress
Tavern (only gold event left)
Prostitution (BJ)
Meeting Tyler (Unable to progress despite immorality being over 15000 and BJ from prostitution count being over 200 :/ )

Last edited:
Reactions: aeaman and darlic

at_su_shi

Feb 17, 2019
I've reach the point when at the tavern on the left you see pink girl(man?) and you can go to his house. But Idk where are the following event.

HamsterBeam

Nov 16, 2019
I've reach the point when at the tavern on the left you see pink girl(man?) and you can go to his house. But Idk where are the following event.
Just reached that point too. Seems that event only appears in day time. And yes that's a man lmao. Thought that pink haired dude is a girl.

The house is at the bottom-left area of the slums. Remember those houses that are labeled "????".

That's where the event is.

Finally got the event to progress. (Brown skin event)

TL;DR
Talk to pink haired guy at tavern in day time, go to the house at the bottom left at night.

Kaiser268

Apr 12, 2018
Just reached that point too. Seems that event only appears in day time. And yes that's a man lmao. Thought that pink haired dude is a girl.

The house is at the bottom-left area of the slums. Remember those houses that are labeled "????".

TL;DR
Talk to pink haired guy at tavern in day time, go to the house at the bottom left at night.
That's strange, I've got the event in the warehouse with the pink haired guy. Yet when I went to his house in the slum it was empty. To be certain, is it the smaller ??? house with red roof to the left of another bigger ??? house?

HamsterBeam

Nov 16, 2019
That's strange, I've got the event in the warehouse with the pink haired guy. Yet when I went to his house in the slum it was empty. To be certain, is it the smaller ??? house with red roof to the left of another bigger ??? house?
It's not the 2nd event of the tavern (triggered from bartender). I'm assuming you mean the scene with the pink haired guy kissing the protagonist since you said warehouse event.

Talking to the pink hair dude and the warehouse event are two separate events.

You have to talk to the pink haired guy IN the tavern (south-west area of the tavern) and you should see him with the
red ! mark if you have not triggered his event.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020

TL;DR
how do you even get the pink haired guy at tavern? I kept farming the immorality points with monsters, reached 10000 and it still never triggered, also is going back to the village supposed to end the game after buying the cure?

HamsterBeam

Nov 16, 2019
how do you even get the pink haired guy at tavern? I kept farming the immorality points with monsters, reached 10000 and it still never triggered, also is going back to the village supposed to end the game after buying the cure?
I'm not exactly too sure what the trigger is either. I had around 25k immorality and 250-ish oral experience by that time as well as repeating the tavern job event every day and night. I just check the south west area of the tavern everyday after atsushi (in one of the posts above) mentioned about the pink haired guy.

Just giving the run through of experimenting with what I had done before the pink haired guy showed up.

Ngl its gonna be confusing to figure out what's going on since the game doesn't actually give you hints on how to progress on.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I'm not exactly too sure what the trigger is either. I had around 25k immorality and 250-ish oral experience by that time as well as repeating the tavern job event every day and night. I just check the south west area of the tavern everyday after atsushi (in one of the posts above) mentioned about the pink haired guy.

Just giving the run through of experimenting with what I had done before the pink haired guy showed up.

Ngl its gonna be confusing to figure out what's going on since the game doesn't actually give you hints on how to progress on.
I figured it out after dealing with the stupid boy in the church, for some reason the breastfeeding handjob doesn't actually register, I started a BRAND NEW SAVE just to do it again and it never registered in the gallery. It's also strange how there's no actual endgame to speak of, once all scenes are completed it's just there.

Last edited:

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Its short. Very short. Most costumes do nothing but change the standing picture. Most NPCs are useless. Activate scenes till you hit a wall then raise morality till you turn dark and 1 or 2 more scenes will open. Gallery has tips on how to open all the scenes.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Its short. Very short. Most costumes do nothing but change the standing picture. Most NPCs are useless. Activate scenes till you hit a wall then raise morality till you turn dark and 1 or 2 more scenes will open. Gallery has tips on how to open all the scenes.
One of the scenes are bugged and it took me multiple tries to get the Church scene working

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
The art is great but the buggy event progression is disappointing. I tried every way possible but all stopped at the "tavern gold event", "tyler saying the same thing after teaching BJ", and the entire bikini event things. Guess the game is still buggy cuz it's just released, guess I ll have to wait

Reactions: Sorrowblade