RPGM None 堕ちなどしないっ!-世俗知らずのエルフ剣士- (Don't fall! -Secular elf swordfighter-) [RJ385640]

Dec 13, 2021
I've figured out how browning works
You have to do 4 events which unlocks the daughters man event (aka browning event)
The 4 events you have to do is unlock blowjob, Power outage in tavern job, bikini event, and confession.

To do confession you have to talk to the kid in the church in the day, get the nun gown and go to the confession booth at night
I assume you know how to get blowjob
I also assume you know how to do the power outage event
I assume you know how to do the bikini event

If you meet the requirements, The daughters man event happens in the day, you have to go to the tavern in which the bunny suit person will be on the left side of the tavern. At night go to the house left and down from the tavern, it will have a tag which isn't ???, there the event happens.

For the blackening event
you have 2 requirements
showing the female body event (same area as the bikini event) and acquiring titfuck

Do confession 2 (blackening event) which you do in the night at the same place for confession 1

these events have nothing to do with how much stat value you have

For the thief event acquire 100000 coins, you will see the npc on the road
What do you with the thief event? Because the boy just stands there and I can't interact with him

Last edited:

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone have any luck hooking this to textractor? Want to translate this using deepl, but having issues.

Thanks

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018

Here's the updated version. Nothing new was added but there was a bug fix.
For anyone download this: When opening the .rar archive in WinRar press Control+E and set it to automatic before unpacking. This fixed the errors for me.
Note: I don't know if your systems region needs to be set to japanese before unpacking, but mine was.