RPGM [Translation Request] You Can't Corrupt Me! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~ {Saohime Darc}

Lollihoppp

Aug 1, 2022
View attachment 1793025

Developer:
Language: Japanese
Description:
Elseyu is a distant elven village far from human society.
Ryun is a hardworking and proper elven woman who is trusted by her people,
and lives happily in the village.
However, one day when returning from a food delivery, she finds the village in an uproar.
Her friend Santra is sick with the "Kusumi" sickness,
and it seems the only elixir for it is being sold in a black market in the human lands.
When Ryun arrives, her precious and expensive gem is stolen,
and she's left in need of gold.
However, a naive girl in need of money is most susceptible to scammy and scummy propositions...
Ryun may soon find herself corrupted by this underworld...

- 25+ scenes including variations
Also includes pose art sexual harassment, etc.

- Dress-up (bikini bunny girl, uniform, etc.) and accessories (piercings, lewd crests, etc) included, with choices reflected in some CG.

- Ryun's corruption will change her personality and appearance.

- Includes a variety of parameters with no limits. How far will she fall!?

- Items can be used depending on parameters (alcohol, tobacco, etc.)

- Prostitution elements included. She may start with foreplay only, but eventually...

- Events change depending on Ryun's level of immorality, and it also impacts the ending.
The game ends when you acquire the elixir, but there are no limits before that point.

Samples:
View attachment 1793027 View attachment 1793028 View attachment 1793029
yeah

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lazyplay

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's a SLRMTL for v2.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(The status menus are picture based.)

Changelog:
1.01: Word-wrapped all dialogue more tightly.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021
After specific request here's a SLRMTL for v2.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(The status menus are picture based.)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
some text goes outside the box.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
some text goes outside the box.
Can you screen it for me please? Is it the normal dialogue, or is it some kind of UI/menu element?

My SLR stuff is still fairly experimental, so I might still need to change some values.

Edit: I used more aggressive word-wrapping on all dialogue in SLRMTL1.01 now. So hopefully that fixed what you meant.

Last edited:

Jendharui

Sep 2, 2021
I just finished the game using MTL (thanks Shisaye) and would like to suggest to do the same if you really want to play this.
Gameplay is short, artstyle is good, you can unlock all CGs from the start, no combat and side content, and there is almost no story and worthy dialogues at all so MTL is fine.
Also don't get baited by the costumes because you'll never see it 90% of the times.