VN - Others - Completed - Chindere ~ Kindly Offer Up Your Penis / Osasagenasai Nikubou [100KCAL]

1. 4.00 star(s)

CuteTrapFeet

Let's be honest if you try this game you know what to expect. The game mostly delivers with some exciting scenes. It has 2 girls to choose from, depending on some choices you make throughout. I do feel there was some missed opportunity here to have some bad endings with horrible things happening to you. It would be nice to have a choice to totally submit and have the girls really mess you up and castrate you by the multitude of ways implied by the girls(cutting it off with a knife, whipping it off, crushing your testicles under their boots, etc).

One of the downsides of the game is that it uses a lot of the same cg with some variants so it becomes predictable what to expect after a while. Another negative is that even though the girls really hurt you and at a personal favorite scene of mine, (spoiler alert)Julia carves your penis multiple times with a knife, threatening to cut it off, in the aftermath you magically heal and don't hurt from this. It would be hot if the actions of the girls was described to have consequences to your body and left you with scars and permanent damage to your penis.

On the positive side both girls are voice acted and they do an amazing job to be sensual and dominant and the dialogue is well written making up for the reuse of the cg. There is also good character development in the game's short amount of time with an above average story to be had there.

I hope this gets a sequel where the girls go all the way :devilish:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nicknicola

Ok, this is not a objective review, but for how much I enjoyed the game, its 5 stars for me.
    It's a good story with likeable heroines which if you enjoy female domination, you are going to really enjoy (The thread has to be tagged as female domination, not male domination btw, just pointing it out).
    The game lacks a bit in variety of CGs, a lot of the time they are reused, but the overall quality is good.