VN Others Completed Chindere ~ Kindly Offer Up Your Penis / Osasagenasai Nikubou [100KCAL]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
is this even runable? for me it crashed right away with a checkbox with lots of ?????? and japense symbols :S

ridi

Feb 15, 2018
is this even runable? for me it crashed right away with a checkbox with lots of ?????? and japense symbols :S
Yes you need to change the region of your pc to japan and the game will run, if you don't know how to change region search in youtube

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Applocale and even changing the region of my pc doesn't work for this game. This isn't my first rodeo so I think something's up with file.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
yeah not sure op knows what "male domination" everyone has there own fetish i get it but use the female domination tag instead

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Applocale and even changing the region of my pc doesn't work for this game. This isn't my first rodeo so I think something's up with file.
Worked fine for me running the usual region change. Windows 7 so maybe something to try in compatibility mode if 8 or 10.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Works for me - just tested using Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10 newest update in Japanese Region (Control Panel settings)

Reactions: superelmo

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I can't get into Yuria route

Never mind. The flag is not just when you're asked to choose between the two, it's also some other choices before that

Last edited:

Yuvi111

Nov 17, 2020
How to start the game it's showing this error.
Works for me - just tested using Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10 newest update in Japanese Region (Control Panel settings)
How did you do it in mine it says syntax error and a lot of ?? ,Region changed and windows 10 64 bit.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes