GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Looking forward to new version but don't want my precious
Amy gangbanged :( Also i guess this is yet another game where the black guy is giant and no one else compares, wheres the equality? or are we just living in a constant "blacked" simulation.
None of this ever happened or is planned

sailor7475

Aug 4, 2020
sorry to bother but no one else has reported a problem.
i ran into this one.
i attempted to use a .1 save and got the error, so i renamed the Project 6 folder and started fresh.
i got the same error at the end of day 1 after the auto-save. the game must save and re-load.
got a fix, by chance?

of Draw Event
for object obj_school_director:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_school_director_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_school_director_Draw_0 (line -1)

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Is there a complete walkthrough for this version yet ? I'm stuck with only a couple of achievements complete...

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
There's a walkthrough for Amy but not a walkthrough for v0.2. Which achievements do you need?
There's a bunch I am missing but mostly I cannot progress with Taylor at all
Cannot progress with Kayley and I am stuck at 5 "like"/affection with her
I have no idea how to "unlock" pizza girl etc
Basically if you take a look at the second page of the walkthrough, I can't do most of those because I'm stuck I believe

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
There's a bunch I am missing but mostly I cannot progress with Taylor at all
Cannot progress with Kayley and I am stuck at 5 "like"/affection with her
I have no idea how to "unlock" pizza girl etc
Basically if you take a look at the second page of the walkthrough, I can't do most of those because I'm stuck I believe
1. There's a couple of ways to raise affection with Kayley (the angry sister), mostly by talking to her: everytime she throws you out of her room, you'll get +1 affection with her. When you ask her saturday or sunday morning about Foxy, she'll shower and then you should enter the shower, say hi to her and then run for your life; this also gives +1 affection. To progress with Kayley you should simultaneously do some heists (weekend mornings, go to your car, drive to the gun icon and do heists) which raise your sneaking level. Then, when Kayley's on the phone and your skills are high enough, you'll be able to listen in on her calls.

2. You should talk to pizza girl and make her punch you. After that, she'll leave and you can enter the closet room or whatever that's behind her. This is important for several reasons: (1) you discover the number of dildo's there, which is a password for a file in the Director's room, (2) now you should be able to take Taylor there, (3) you find another room in school. Also, if you talk with pizza girl she'll mention how she set fire to the school: now you can replicate that by setting fire to the bin that's in the hallways close to the Director's office. When this happens, the girls in front of a classroom will move away and you can enter the classroom where The Dude hangs out. It's a creepy guy who does photo shoots and you can participate in these photo shoots with Taylor (which mostly revolve around you fucking Taylor in different outfits).

3. Progressing with Taylor can be done by raising how manly she thinks you are. This can be done in several ways, one of which is by trying to look at her panties (making her blow you and have sex with you also, naturally, raises this stat). It's a crucial stat which you should always try to raise (this can also be done if you take Taylor to the shed). In any case, you should also watch TV with your fake dad during the weekends; at the end you'll discover the sequel to some film. I'm not sure exactly what the whole point of that thing is, but in the evening in the weekends you can pretend to fall asleep while watching that movie and Taylor will masturbate and fall asleep. When she falls asleep, you film her and blackmail her. With this blackmail video you can convince Taylor to suck you in the living room (also during daytime in the weekend). If your "how manly she thinks you are"-points are high enough. You'll be able to fuck her in the ass.

To fuck her pussy you need to participate in the gym training sessions untill the coach accepts you. When this happens, you'll be able to talk with Taylor and Chloe (talk with Taylor and trick her during gym class to make her blow you/let you fuck her ass etc.). Talking with Chloe is important because she can help you after class by making out with her. While that happens, you enter (in multiple meanings of the word) and fuck her pussy. Congratulations, now you can also fuck her pussy in other circumstances (in the living room, before sleeping, during school in the closet etc. etc.)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
1. There's a couple of ways to raise affection with Kayley (the angry sister), mostly by talking to her: everytime she throws you out of her room, you'll get +1 affection with her. When you ask her saturday or sunday morning about Foxy, she'll shower and then you should enter the shower, say hi to her and then run for your life; this also gives +1 affection. To progress with Kayley you should simultaneously do some heists (weekend mornings, go to your car, drive to the gun icon and do heists) which raise your sneaking level. Then, when Kayley's on the phone and your skills are high enough, you'll be able to listen in on her calls.

2. You should talk to pizza girl and make her punch you. After that, she'll leave and you can enter the closet room or whatever that's behind her. This is important for several reasons: (1) you discover the number of dildo's there, which is a password for a file in the Director's room, (2) now you should be able to take Taylor there, (3) you find another room in school. Also, if you talk with pizza girl she'll mention how she set fire to the school: now you can replicate that by setting fire to the bin that's in the hallways close to the Director's office. When this happens, the girls in front of a classroom will move away and you can enter the classroom where The Dude hangs out. It's a creepy guy who does photo shoots and you can participate in these photo shoots with Taylor (which mostly revolve around you fucking Taylor in different outfits).

3. Progressing with Taylor can be done by raising how manly she thinks you are. This can be done in several ways, one of which is by trying to look at her panties (making her blow you and have sex with you also, naturally, raises this stat). It's a crucial stat which you should always try to raise (this can also be done if you take Taylor to the shed). In any case, you should also watch TV with your fake dad during the weekends; at the end you'll discover the sequel to some film. I'm not sure exactly what the whole point of that thing is, but in the evening in the weekends you can pretend to fall asleep while watching that movie and Taylor will masturbate and fall asleep. When she falls asleep, you film her and blackmail her. With this blackmail video you can convince Taylor to suck you in the living room (also during daytime in the weekend). If your "how manly she thinks you are"-points are high enough. You'll be able to fuck her in the ass.

To fuck her pussy you need to participate in the gym training sessions untill the coach accepts you. When this happens, you'll be able to talk with Taylor and Chloe (talk with Taylor and trick her during gym class to make her blow you/let you fuck her ass etc.). Talking with Chloe is important because she can help you after class by making out with her. While that happens, you enter (in multiple meanings of the word) and fuck her pussy. Congratulations, now you can also fuck her pussy in other circumstances (in the living room, before sleeping, during school in the closet etc. etc.)
that's better written that the walk-thought that this game lazy(yet handsome) Dev made.

Just for number 3 the point of the movie is: you watch Start wars Sequel, Hate it so much that trown the lightsaber toy away, and Taylor use that toy to masturbate.
also I hated that movie and wanted to make fun of it

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
SCP 001
Looks like you know a lot about this game :cool: , maybe you could help me. I am not able to get three story achievements 55, 71 and 73
This is how they are described in the official walkthrough
55. as chloe remove panites before class
71. make Kaoru fully strip on the back of the gas station
73. Convince Taylor wednesday to do balance training NAKED

Chances are 55 is bugged because GDS told Discord Chloe should have panties on at school every second week but for me she always starts without
The other two seem quite obvious but I still haven't got the achievement so I don't know if I'm missing something or maybe they are also buged

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
sorry to bother but no one else has reported a problem.
i ran into this one.
i attempted to use a .1 save and got the error, so i renamed the Project 6 folder and started fresh.
i got the same error at the end of day 1 after the auto-save. the game must save and re-load.
got a fix, by chance?

of Draw Event
for object obj_school_director:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_school_director_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_school_director_Draw_0 (line -1)
I'm having the same problem :( except for object obj_house_master at gml_Object_house_master_Draw_0 (line -1).

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Really wanted to play this game but then i found out 2 of the main girls are prostitutes and Taylor who is also one of the main characters looses her virginity to someone else after starting the game and I feel like no this isn't my type of game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then play! It is not like you cannot also play Chloe”s other games.
It all depends on what you need to accomplish ... whose panties you want dropped!
Story literally begins with MC dropping smack front and center into some obscure new neighborhood.
It only is a new life in MCs mind, everybody else have already had their own pitfalls!
MC can barge into their lives and become important and star of everyone”s story ... or not.
Really wanted to play this game
Play, have fun, explore the babes!
Game oN!

Juniorjr

May 13, 2019
Need help with completing achievements 11-12. I for some reason cannot buy the code from Dude. and cant find the dildos to multiply. Ive completed everything i can find in this game. still need Story Progress 57, 59, 61.

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
Need help with completing achievements 11-12. I for some reason cannot buy the code from Dude. and cant find the dildos to multiply. Ive completed everything i can find in this game. still need Story Progress 57, 59, 61.
To get the story achievements 57 and 61, Amy has to be without panties - you can take them off if she has 1 corruption point in the booth where you take photos or at the ferris wheel - to get 57 buy a hotdog for both girls and to get 61 buy Amy balloons
If Amy takes off her panties at the Ferris wheel, you will get achievement 59
As for the dude - did you do his mission over the weekend?
If you say you have everything else, tell me how you got story achievements 55, 71 and 73

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
See the spoiler in this post for achievement 11-12...

If you say you have everything else, tell me how you got story achievements 55, 71 and 73
Haven't seen anyone in this thread who got those, so I wouldn't hold my breath... ^^

• Sad
Reactions: logan0891

Juniorjr

May 13, 2019
To get the story achievements 57 and 61, Amy has to be without panties - you can take them off if she has 1 corruption point in the booth where you take photos or at the ferris wheel - to get 57 buy a hotdog for both girls and to get 61 buy Amy balloons
If Amy takes off her panties at the Ferris wheel, you will get achievement 59
As for the dude - did you do his mission over the weekend?
LOL thankyou my friend! Do #57, 59, and 61 have to be done in that order? I literally did all those task but not in that order. i took off amy's panties in the booth so never tried again on ferris wheel. and for the Dude Ive done all task during school and on the weekend, the weekend tasks for the dude never disappear. i was told to purchase the codes with Dude points if i remember correctly, but im stuck with 2 points and no option to buy the codes. And for the notorious #55, 71 and 73, i just didn't bother to ask. I've read every single post in this thread before asking my questions. They seem impossible to achieve right now.

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes