Cheat Mod Chloe18 - Back To Class Cheat [v1.5] [S0ul]

7dswolfsinlust69

Nov 16, 2020
how do i get a a new bikini and a new work out uniform it says i can buy on the pc but they are not there its just the same 4 pages its been since start of the game

Jackeje

Jun 16, 2020
Is there any way of editing the names of the character in the save like there was in Vacations?

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Hey, for some reason I am unable to make the cheat function. I opened the game, started a new game, made a save file and run the cheat as admin. The nothing seemed to happen. I then opened task manager to see if it just closed, the app run for a second and then closed instantly. Any idea why?

Running on windows 10, disabled av, restarted. Downloaded only mega as the other option keeps giving me network issues. The cheat now does not even start now, while after enabling my AV again and retrying it detects a threat. Falls positive from what I read however so far here.

Solution: When unpacking the files the AV instantly deleted what it identified as Riskware.GameHack, which caused the file not to work. I should have checked the logs. Well, anyway, that is that.

Last edited:

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Hey, for some reason I am unable to make the cheat function. I opened the game, started a new game, made a save file and run the cheat as admin. The nothing seemed to happen. I then opened task manager to see if it just closed, the app run for a second and then closed instantly. Any idea why?

Running on windows 10, disabled av, restarted. Downloaded only mega as the other option keeps giving me network issues. The cheat now does not even start now, while after enabling my AV again and retrying it detects a threat. Falls positive from what I read however so far here.

Solution: When unpacking the files the AV instantly deleted what it identified as Riskware.GameHack, which caused the file not to work. I should have checked the logs. Well, anyway, that is that.
I'm glad you sorted the issue, AV can be a right pain with game cheats.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the freeby as well, wont complain for less features that only mean I have to play the game slightly to unlock scenes.

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
btc.PNG
Just downloaded and unpacked the file.
Didn't get "Riskware.gamehack" like the other person above, not sure what happened.

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
Just another false positive but that's made my day haha. "Thousands of users in the Norton Community have used this file." You dirty norton users. :LOL:
Fair enough.

Just didn't want to have to explain to anyone how my computer got a virus.

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
View attachment 1105842
Just downloaded and unpacked the file.
Didn't get "Riskware.gamehack" like the other person above, not sure what happened.
I ran into this, too. The missing file is called memory.dll and the program uses it to hold variable values/memory addresses in the cheat program. You can get around this by going into NortonAV's settings file and adding an Ignore exception. You may have to do this several times in order to exclude the zip file, the directory the file is going into, and the file itself. All the Bepinex files seem to remain intact. This is also why you have to run the program as Admin.

Reactions: S0ul

Altarin

May 21, 2017
for some reason when i try to launch the cheat it just doesnt do anything. I run it as administrator, i can see it start in taskmanager and than it just turns off itself and doesnt do anything.