Cheat Mod Chloe18 - Back To Class Cheat [v1.5] [S0ul]

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
hi i am june i replyed coz it wont open , am guessing i need the game first to activate the mod ?
The game doesn't need to be open for you to open the cheat. If it's not opening it's most likely because memory.dll was removed by your AV software or the entire program is being prevented by your AV so you will need to either whitelist the software or disable your AV while using it. <3

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
I get a Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl warning from the file.
As always just another false positive due to the fact the cheat manipulates memory. Either temporarily turn off your anti-virus while using the cheat or whitelist the program on your AV software. <3

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The loading you get in this version is very annoying. I hope we can get a fix on that since it didnt happen in earlier versions.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
The loading you get in this version is very annoying. I hope we can get a fix on that since it didnt happen in earlier versions.
Tell me about it, it's a right pain in the ass. The "loading" isn't actually loading any resources in the game. It's just running a set timer. Which means this was either added to slow down grinding, or to make it harder for me to cheat. Either way it's annoying. Sadly I don't think there is anything I can do about it, you could try using the speedhack in CheatEngine, could work. <3

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Tell me about it, it's a right pain in the ass. The "loading" isn't actually loading any resources in the game. It's just running a set timer. Which means this was either added to slow down grinding, or to make it harder for me to cheat. Either way it's annoying. Sadly I don't think there is anything I can do about it, you could try using the speedhack in CheatEngine, could work. <3
Couldnt you just remove it then? This game is already too grindy to begin with, I don't need unnecessary loading screens slowing me down, it will just make me less interested in actually playing the game

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Couldnt you just remove it then? This game is already too grindy to begin with, I don't need unnecessary loading screens slowing me down, it will just make me less interested in actually playing the game
If I knew a way to remove it I would. My cheats work by manipulating memory, I imagine the loading screen is either a timer or it waits until an animation has ended. In both cases it would be nearly impossible to find those variables/functions through memory. So sadly I don't think this is something I can remove from the game. Might be a better idea to complain to the devs themselves and tell them to sort their shit lol ;)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Its after every fucking click. Nah this game's not worth my time anymore. Hope it gets removed or I wont play it again that's for sure.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If I knew a way to remove it I would. My cheats work by manipulating memory, I imagine the loading screen is either a timer or it waits until an animation has ended. In both cases it would be nearly impossible to find those variables/functions through memory. So sadly I don't think this is something I can remove from the game. Might be a better idea to complain to the devs themselves and tell them to sort their shit lol ;)
that's a shame. the game is barely playable with this shit.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
that's a shame. the game is barely playable with this shit.
I've just tested cheat engines built in speed hack and I can confirm that it essentially removes the loading problem. So if you really want to play the game with almost no loading time you can try that. <3

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I've just tested cheat engines built in speed hack and I can confirm that it essentially removes the loading problem. So if you really want to play the game with almost no loading time you can try that. <3
restarting the game does that too, so it's probably a leak of some sort? It only started happening after playing for a bit.

Aug 28, 2017
How can I do that?

Not familiar with Cheatengine.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
How can I do that?

Not familiar with Cheatengine.
Head over to and click download cheat engine.
Don't install the search extension and when going through setup make sure to reject all adware.
Open cheat engine, select the game process, click enable speedhack on the right hand side, slide the speed all the way up, done!
<3

Reactions: Agent York Morgan