Cheat Mod Chloe18 - Back To Class Cheat [v1.5] [S0ul]

Aug 28, 2017
Head over to and click download cheat engine.
Don't install the search extension and when going through setup make sure to reject all adware.
Open cheat engine, select the game process, click enable speedhack on the right hand side, slide the speed all the way up, done!
<3
Thank you :coffee:

Masterplans

Oct 28, 2019
So I have the cheat and I have made an exception for my antivirus programm, but it dosn't work, whenever I try to use it when the game is on it says: System.OverflowException: The value was either too big or too small for UInt32.

What should I do?

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
So I have the cheat and I have made an exception for my antivirus programm, but it dosn't work, whenever I try to use it when the game is on it says: System.OverflowException: The value was either too big or too small for UInt32.

What should I do?
Does this happen no matter what part of the cheat you're trying to use?

Masterplans

Oct 28, 2019
Does this happen no matter what part of the cheat you're trying to use?
No it happens whenever I try to max a stat, or person, if I use it for infinite money or such nothing happens. I start the game with 450 money and they get spent, same with energy.
So nothing seems to be working, probably from my part but I just can't understand what I did wrong/broke.
If I use it when the game is not running, nothing happens at all but I atleast don't get the error message.

Masterplans

Oct 28, 2019
Soo I feel like an absolute moron and I just noticed that I accidently deleted a file called Material skin. Now it works, sorry for the alarm!

Reactions: S0ul

Mr.Yang2

Jul 24, 2017
the cheat didn't work for me, i unactivated my AV, memory.dll and materialskin.dll still there, i open the game and then run as administrator the cheat and i keep clicking the cheat but it didn't work

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
the cheat didn't work for me, i unactivated my AV, memory.dll and materialskin.dll still there, i open the game and then run as administrator the cheat and i keep clicking the cheat but it didn't work
Hmmm, do you mean the cheat doesn't open or do you mean the cheats don't do anything and ahat operating system are you on?

Hello,
is there any cheat program for mac please ???
Sorry but I only cheat games for windows, memory addresses on Mac are different.

dixtaffes

Jun 7, 2018
Hmmm, do you mean the cheat doesn't open or do you mean the cheats don't do anything and ahat operating system are you on?

Sorry but I only cheat games for windows, memory addresses on Mac are different.

THX for reply !

Niridias

Nov 19, 2018
Hi ... i just came back to the game after a long break. I deleted the previous version of this cheat programm ( v1 ) and downloaded the new on but each time i try to open the rar. archive it says " Archive is broken or has a wrong formate " .
What can i do ?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 248004

Overview:
This is a cheat menu for that provides tons of features that will help boost you through the game with more features planned in upcoming updates. This cheat will only ever support the windows operating system. If the game is updated you will have to wait for me to update the cheat, this will take a day or 2.​

Updated: 02/06/19
Game/Creator:
Modder: -
Mod Version: v1.3
Game Version: v39
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
-

Other:

View attachment 248006
Windows Defender on Windows 10 won't let this run at all. Keeps saying contains virus and posts the lists of what the threats are..

UnnamedNakesake

Mar 7, 2019
Windows Defender on Windows 10 won't let this run at all. Keeps saying contains virus and posts the lists of what the threats are..
Same happening to me. Worked once, then automatically closed and caused my Antimalware Service Executable to use up all of my memory. Took like thirty minutes to restart my PC.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Is this cheat only supposed to be used on a new game or is it applicable to old saved games?

It actually doesn't seem to work for either in my case. I open the game, then open the cheat (non-patreon) as an administrator but when I click an option in the cheat (max money, max slut or max energy...haven't tried the rest) it does not seem to have any effect on the game at all.

Last edited:

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Is this cheat only supposed to be used on a new game or is it applicable to old saved games?

It actually doesn't seem to work for either in my case. I open the game, then open the cheat (non-patreon) as an administrator but when I click an option in the cheat (max money, max slut or max energy...haven't tried the rest) it does not seem to have any effect on the game at all.
The cheats should work for both old and new saves. Make sure your AV software hasn't delete memory.dll or material.dll, without those the cheat will not work.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
The cheats should work for both old and new saves. Make sure your AV software hasn't delete memory.dll or material.dll, without those the cheat will not work.
Where is material.dll supposed to be? It's not included in the file from the main post...is it from the original game?

EDIT: Re-downloaded from the main post and it's there. In the version I downloaded last week it wasn't, so maybe that was a temporary thing. :)