• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Chloe18 - Back To Class Cheat [v1.5] [S0ul]

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
Exactly, the cheat makes all the icons in-game disappear, and you cant progress anymore
Getting the same thing, unfortunately. It even crashes the game if you're using the patreon version and try the other commands

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
In case anyone decides they're too impatient for this to be fixed, like I am, cheat engine does work for the game. I know that you can find most of the values in double, which you can use to grind your stats, change your cash, control your slut level, etc.

Last edited:

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
In case anyone decides they're too impatient for this to be fixed, like I am, cheat engine does work for the game. I know that you can find most of the values in double, which you can use to grind your stats, change your cash, control your slut level, etc.
I cant even do that also.....

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
no clue how to use it......put it in game folder? there is nothing in this folder but a couple of item?
So I run the game and use the commands then all of the options ingame disappear and I can't do anything at all....
nothing works and game crasches when i use money glitch
this trainer is blocking input whit the game mechanics makes the game unplayeble
Exactly, the cheat makes all the icons in-game disappear, and you cant progress anymore
Getting the same thing, unfortunately. It even crashes the game if you're using the patreon version and try the other commands
I cant even do that also.....
Please read the thread. The game just updated, this cheat is not compatible until i update it. Do not use the cheat on the new version. I'm working on the new version of the cheat as we speak. It will be up later today <3

Reactions: Aeriys

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Please read the thread. The game just updated, this cheat is not compatible until i update it. Do not use the cheat on the new version. I'm working on the new version of the cheat as we speak. It will be up later today <3
I think people are confused - myself included - because this thread says "Game Version: v40.1" and the game thread says "v40.1 Holiday Update" :)
Glad to hear an update is in the works, thanks a lot!

Reactions: M4d M4n and S0ul

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
1577557182980.png
this ...thing... doesn't work

Mod Version: v1.5
Game Version: v40.1 Holiday Update

Im tried it from the mega & anon

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 499088
this ...thing... doesn't work

Mod Version: v1.5
Game Version: v40.1 Holiday Update

Im tried it from the mega & anon
That's the old version, I've just tested the links and they direct to the correct download.
The cheat should look like this:
AsCmuYREwn.png

Are you sure you're opening the new .rar file and not the old one?

Reactions: f95zone69

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
That's the old version, I've just tested the links and they direct to the correct download.
The cheat should look like this:
View attachment 499117

Are you sure you're opening the new .rar file and not the old one?
Im used your download links before posted my thread
Im posted after 1 or 2 minutes ago, after testing content
plz don't think I'm an idiot