VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chocolate Flavored Love [v0.2Fix] [PsianDiameter]

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
And welcome to my ignore list. Sandbox has no place in a VN, with or without grind. Real pity too since it looked to be a decent vanilla story and those are few and far between nowadays. Good luck with your game.
Do people not like Sandbox ? i thought that people liked it, ofc if they dont want it, im exteremely happy as i dont need to learn or do the code

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101
Oct 10, 2019
I am sorry to bother but I would like to point out that the OP makes it sound like you can name the protagonist, but in the game there does not seem to be that option, I only play self insert games, there is no Named Protagonist tag (even if honestly there should be) but usually it is stated somewhere in the OP if the protagonist has a name, I am not asking for the option to name him, that would be up to the dev to decide, but a clarification that he has a name would be appreciated,

a lot of games lately do the very annoying thing where they let you name the protagonist and then they tell you that he actually already has one, they do it for meta existential horror reasons, I hate it and it should still be stated but it kinda makes sense, in this case it just seems a story choice, which is fine, I will not play the game but if the dev wants a named protagonist it is theyr choice, however it would be better to state it somewhere.

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
I am sorry to bother but I would like to point out that the OP makes it sound like you can name the protagonist, but in the game there does not seem to be that option, I only play self insert games, there is no Named Protagonist tag (even if honestly there should be) but usually it is stated somewhere in the OP if the protagonist has a name, I am not asking for the option to name him, that would be up to the dev to decide, but a clarification that he has a name would be appreciated,

a lot of games lately do the very annoying thing where they let you name the protagonist and then they tell you that he actually already has one, they do it for meta existential horror reasons, I hate it and it should still be stated but it kinda makes sense, in this case it just seems a story choice, which is fine, I will not play the game but if the dev wants a named protagonist it is theyr choice, however it would be better to state it somewhere.

i didnt knew that tag existed sorry, and i am a bit new to coding so i focused on making the game without typo or wrong scenes on the first, ill add the tag now, sorry for the confusion

Edit : I dont see the tag name, could you tell me which tag is it ?

Edit 2 : Ok i paniced too fast and didnt read the thing throughly, and ill just put it as you cant rename the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: telefonomusica
Oct 10, 2019
i didnt knew that tag existed sorry, and i am a bit new to coding so i focused on making the game without typo or wrong scenes on the first, ill add the tag now, sorry for the confusion
No problem but I said exactly the oppostite, there is no named protagonist tag, it just usually is stated in the OP somewhere, I am sorry for the confusion I just wanted to point out that some peaple would like to know if the protagonist already has a name.

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
No problem but I said exactly the oppostite, there is no named protagonist tag, it just usually is stated in the OP somewhere, I am sorry for the confusion I just wanted to point out that some peaple would like to know if the protagonist already has a name.

Edited now, sorry for the misunderstanding (y)

Reactions: telefonomusica

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Do people not like Sandbox ? i thought that people liked it, ofc if they dont want it, im exteremely happy as i dont need to learn or do the code
Don't worry about people like him, they're a dime a dozen. It's important to listen to your community but you also need to identify when people are actually telling you helpful things, and nothingburgers. Usually if they have nothing else to say other then "thing is bad, I leave now" then they're not worth listening to, providing details on why you think it's bad, and a potential solution is proper criticism worth listening to. Personally speaking I have no issue with sandbox style games, and most people don't.
Since this is another Illusion screenshot/capture game, and you decide to let people hang for the sex, how about asking to get this removed from an adult board?

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
There won't be any sex scene till build 2-4, most likely 3.If you want to just skip to the sex scenes, join the discord server and grab NSFW role : (Archived Sex scenes, you will be able to see them, but they wont be implemented in the game)

Edit : I'll put on the tag no sexual content till it comes

SneakyTomato

Oct 27, 2018
I was genuinely looking for a game like this. I do enjoy a sandbox game, but not to the point where I spend 6 hours on the same day. I'll need to try this game for sure.

PsianDiameter

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
I was genuinely looking for a game like this. I do enjoy a sandbox game, but not to the point where I spend 6 hours on the same day. I'll need to try this game for sure.
I was thinking of the idea where u do your normal activities and so does the Love Interest
Only interacting if you want certain events to occur, like asking for a picnic or go to various places to travel

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

SneakyTomato

Oct 27, 2018
I was thinking of the idea where u do your normal activities and so does the Love Interest
Only interacting if you want certain events to occur, like asking for a picnic or go to various places to travel
I like this idea. It's hard looking for a vanilla games where you can work to develop a romance plot. I'm worn out from every game being a harem or group sex kind of plot.

edit: This idea of yours will also make it fun while not being to challenging.

Reactions: blehbleh1337

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Chocolate Flavored Love [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 45mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsianDiameter

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
kaorin.gif
>There won't be any sex scene till build 2-4, most likely 4 due to schedule.
b-but what about h-h-handholding, h-hugging and even... kissing!?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'll put this on my watch list.

From the change log, it'd take about 5 minutes to play and I can't be bothered with that lol.