Seeking Choice-based RPG (male prota) with evil temptresses/females as enemies

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey hey ! :)

Well, what I'm lookingfor is pretty much in the title.

I love the games in which you face female adversaries whom you must either give into, or slay. It can be in a fight. It can be in dialogue. But I love to play out me facing the temptation of a gorgeous evil, in a situation of life or death.
I have played and loved Succubus Covenant, Seed of Chaos, Ataegina, Bloodsucker, Semon Sighing, Trap Battle Royale, Under The With and so on. ^^
If you have any games of that vein you could recommend, I'd be grateful. Thank you. :)

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for the titles. :) The first one I didn't know. I'll try it. The second one seems too focused on transformations, not really my thing. :eek: The third one I know and kind of enjoy, even if it focuses more on the femdom rather than on the choices, but it's definitely got its heart in the right place (regarding what I'm looking for I mean ^^).
Thanks for taking time to answer, and for your titles. I'll definitely look at 3072AD ! :D

Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my game .

focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated and voice acted sex scenes with 2D hand drawn art. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls.

Reactions: Lucress

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
You may enjoy my game .

focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated and voice acted sex scenes with 2D hand drawn art. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls.
Thank you. I'll most definitely try this out. ^^

Reactions: Extrafantasygames

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Oh, thanks a lot ! :D The last one, I've tested in the past. Although I admit I wasn't fond of the combat system which made each fight a slow experience, way longer than necessary for my taste. But I'll definitely try the other two. Thank you very much ! (^-^) For answering, and for the suggestions as well !