VN Unity Completed Chop Shop [3DX Games]

U

User_23654

chop shop.jpg

Overview:
Chop Shop is the second game in a series of four games I’m making to get back into adult game development. In this game you play as David, a mechanic, and you have to repair Cherise’s car. Of course this leads to a hard fuck as an extra reward.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-21
Release Date: 2018-12-21
Developer: 3DX Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -

anal_cam_100-sharedassets9.assets-47.png blowjob_anim00-sharedassets9.assets-50.png ch01_pose00-sharedassets6.assets-4.png patreon_only_blowjob_00-sharedassets5.assets-4.png

May 30, 2017
I feel like someone had a bunch of unused assets lying around and just decided to jam it all into a game for a laugh and a buck.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
unload whats in the patcher folder into the main game file and overwrite! i guess that was too easy to juste include it in fisrt place instead of creating an extra folder xD
how long should the initial load screen take after you do the patch? All I have is a "checking for updates" screen running for quite awhile now.

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
Same here. Putting firewall rules in to block the game exe both in and out fixed that problem for me.
I closed the firewall, but it still didn't open. The problem persists

Play-> Checking for Updates -> Play -> Checking for Updates -> Play -> Checking for Updates