VN Ren'Py Christina [Ch. 2] [Mircom3D]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Same boring, ridiculous 'plot' about mindless fuckery and cuckery aside, working on a new game before finishing the old one is never a good idea cuz it doesn't inspire trust in a dev, no matter who or how popular they are, and it only proves they got bored of their older game and are trying to move on or to milk it as much as possible without giving a shit about their fans' opinions, but I never supported Mircom, so I don't really give a shit. FMC looks great tho. Here's hoping she ain't another braindead walking talking fuckhole like Anne and that choices actually matter this time, if she does become a cheap slut like her.

Not a fan of BBC, it always makes me think that it stretches out the pussy and the pussy becomes loose. Inb4 ''pussies don't work like that'', yes I know that is not how pussies work, and that they don't actually become loose from dick, but just on an emotional level, seeing a pussy that can take a huge dick makes that pussy seem less hot for me, because it APPEARS to not be tight, and I like tight pussy.
What da fuck did I just read ??o_O:WaitWhat:

She lives in the same city as Tony and Anne. So she could literally be following in the steps of Anne.
Who else is (not) shocked ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Always kinda saddens me when I find a Female Protag game, and the first female side character I see looks much more attractive to me than the MC herself. Makes me wish they'd went with the other girl as the protagonist instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes this is of course highly subjective, no need to try and bite my head off if you disagree. I'm not saying Christina isn't attractive, because she is. Just saying that whoever that other girl is is drop-dead gorgeous and I wish she was the MC. :HideThePain:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Always kinda saddens me when I find a Female Protag game, and the first female side character I see looks much more attractive to me than the MC herself. Makes me wish they'd went with the other girl as the protagonist instead.

Yes this is of course highly subjective, no need to try and bite my head off if you disagree. I'm not saying Christina isn't attractive, because she is. Just saying that whoever that other girl is is drop-dead gorgeous and I wish she was the MC. :HideThePain:
I was kind of thinkiing the same thing. But those lips on Christina are fantastic!

I hope the story is more compelling than TACOS.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Who would have thought that in a game titled Christina that you couldn't change Christina's name......
I don't recall anyone wanting to change Haley's name, or Melody or Alexandra etc.. lol

That does seem to happen a lot, and got damn the other one is top notch!! I guess as long as they bang it's ok.

Reactions: hr17

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
As a Canadian I can confirm Vancouver is an expensive shit hole with horrible commute times.
Can't remember seeing white sandy beaches and palm trees when I was last in Vancouver.
But that was a loooooonnnnngggg time ago !!

And I did live in Edmonton, Alberta for 3 years but never made it as far north as Grand Prairie.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Can't remember seeing white sandy beaches and palm trees when I was last in Vancouver.

And I did live in Edmonton, Alberta for 3 years but never made it as far north as Grand Prairie.
In the original TAC, they went to the beach when they lived in Phoenix, Arizona, which by the way, is in the middle of a desert. Hopefully there can be a crossover and Tony gets to "meet" Christina.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021

Yeah I grew up in Alberta (Calgary, Okotokes, High River and some years in BC. My sister lives in Vancouver. Vancouver is like most Canadian cities with a 4 hour daily commute (2 hours both ways).

Makes me glad I live in Calgary where I have a 30 min commute anywhere in the city, at least it's a 30 min commute each way until those mazes the city calls off ramps send me the wrong way off stoney trail. Or If I get stuck in rush hour on Deer foot or Crowchild. Then it might be an hour one way.

But other than that it's nice. I'm always amazed when I go to other Canadian cities how bad traffic is. When I lived in Kelowna a city of 100,000-150,000 people the commute was worse than Calgary it's like 45 minutes to go anywhere not including rush hour.

I only lived in Edmonton for a month, and I didn't have a vehicle at the time so I don't know how bad traffic is there, I heard Stories Edmonton had some bad areas back in the 90s but I didn't see any of that, an Alberta Getto/Hood is pretty lame compared to Toronto or Vancouver anyway. Every other time I go to Edmonton was for the day as a tourist, or passing through on the ring road for some other part of the North.

Grande Prarie is really nice, so is peace River area. Been up there too, but never to Fort Mac. A buddy of mine said Fort Crack is (or was before the fire) the worst place in the north. He hated that place said it was full of druggies and arrogant rig pigs with too much money. Never been myself so I can't really say.

If what my friend says is true I don't know why our female protagonist need to move to Vancouver to pursue her career in being a Crack whore, sounds like there are plenty of Opportunities in Ft Mac.

Last edited:

bimbo_master_123

Apr 26, 2020
A small suggestion to the dev. Please use some contrasting colours for your text. White boxes with white text is a bit of a bitch to decipher.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Best way to avoid that is to just NOT have a small dick! Then those pesky insecurities won't bother you. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
"Bingo, bango, bongo; bish, bash, bosh."

rapos

Oct 31, 2018

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

6.jpg

No doubt, the main character is the ugliest of them all.
Surgery on lips and cheekbones.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes