VN Ren'Py Christina [Ch. 2] [Mircom3D]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The hotwife/cuckold path will happen in the future, probably if Christina will be engaged with her first client (that have a cuckold fetish)

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Need bbc male or young boys for her...
Not a fan of BBC, it always makes me think that it stretches out the pussy and the pussy becomes loose. Inb4 ''pussies don't work like that'', yes I know that is not how pussies work, and that they don't actually become loose from dick, but just on an emotional level, seeing a pussy that can take a huge dick makes that pussy seem less hot for me, because it APPEARS to not be tight, and I like tight pussy.

Could use some hot men though, all the men in this game so far are very mid to low.

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Christina [Chapter 2] Android Port

Android: 577 MB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Hexload:

More of my posts here

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hmm looking at the tags i assume there is no actual scene yet? But looks promising so leaving a dot to watch this one, best of luck to the dev!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Looking good. I just hope it won't follow the steps of Anne in "the adventurous couple" becoming a total fuck fest.
She lives in the same city as Tony and Anne. So she could literally be following in the steps of Anne.

• Love
Reactions: MixQQ

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
"She has an older brother who plays professional baseball for a team in Seattle."
Well then, I guess she'll be taking a short drive south to "encourage the team" at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Not a fan of BBC, it always makes me think that it stretches out the pussy and the pussy becomes loose. Inb4 ''pussies don't work like that'', yes I know that is not how pussies work, and that they don't actually become loose from dick, but just on an emotional level, seeing a pussy that can take a huge dick makes that pussy seem less hot for me, because it APPEARS to not be tight, and I like tight pussy.

Could use some hot men though, all the men in this game so far are very mid to low.
Best way to avoid that is to just NOT have a small dick! Then those pesky insecurities won't bother you. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
my verdict,

so far so good. nothing extraordinary about it but still its a genre I like, u control a girl that u can corrupt.
girl has nice body (they usually have) while face is okish, shes a virgin (didnt expect that) and I dont mind.
we can "romance" 2 older dudes a young girl and a young black dude.
unfortunately none of the dudes are obese or ugly. they are "normal" looking, since I like that "corrupt the girl" genre I want the contrast between beauty and the beast. now, the girl is not a beauty, shes ok with a great body (at least).

so Im looking forward for the next update, this can get good, but its all up to the DEV. its a genre that usually gets bad since its not easy to make nice corruption games that are erotic and emotional. (without rape/blackmailing and stupidity)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Best way to avoid that is to just NOT have a small dick! Then those pesky insecurities won't bother you. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
It is not an insecurity. To me a giant dick looks just as unattractive as boobs like these for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know there are people that enjoy these proportions, but it is not my cup of tea, I like well proportioned body parts. For me things such as ''boobs too big'' or ''dick too big'' exist, and aesthetically I prefer smaller ones, I wouldn't want to have a horse shlong.

Reactions: hr17 and Udayana
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes