verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to skip the follow up picture with no text?

It's the same picture with nothing new.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Christine Watson GUI Mod
The Mod should work with future updates, if the Dev doesn't change the GUI.
V1 is for Part 1 and v2 is for the newest release.​
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: (v1) - (v2) -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

kyxlian

May 10, 2021
Christine Watson GUI Mod
The Mod should work with future updates, if the Dev doesn't change the GUI.​
Features:

Installation:

Download:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Scenes with Goro and Adi`s friend Toby was Hot, but could have been Hotter...., a very disappointing conclusion on both scenes:cry:.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Christine Watson GUI Mod
The Mod should work with future updates, if the Dev doesn't change the GUI.​
Features:

Installation:

Download:

Dear JokerLeader, please please do not make any more WT for any more games because I am very tired of saying "Thank you very much Thank you very much Thank you very much Thank you very much Thank you very much.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I didn't have a choice on any of it. The scene with the kids started up after the blackout and next thing I know I'm getting an incomplete ending screen. This was my first time playing, is there always an end scene like that at the end of chapter?

I never put the code in for patreon either, does that scene mess up the continuity of the game.. as in it's not canon??
I think it did change the course of the game. I played thru this current release after finishing the previous version using the password. The new content I played involves what her son did during the blackout and his growing attraction to his mother.

When I was done w/ the new content, I loaded an earlier save before the blackout and replayed the scene. I wasn't asked for the password, and when I got the options to stay or "Go to the kitchen" I selected the kitchen option. The game ended there - absolutely nothing new!

Also, the new content contains another password-protected scene. So far haven't been able to find it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think it did change the course of the game. I played thru this current release after finishing the previous version using the password. The new content I played involves what her son did during the blackout and his growing attraction to his mother.

When I was done w/ the new content, I loaded an earlier save before the blackout and replayed the scene. I wasn't asked for the password, and when I got the options to stay or "Go to the kitchen" I selected the kitchen option. The game ended there - absolutely nothing new!

Also, the new content contains another password-protected scene. So far haven't been able to find it.
Sounds like I downloaded an old version. Hmm guess I'll investigate! I never got the choice of staying or going to the kitchen.

Same thing for me again, downloaded original torrent, original mega and compressed and they all end the same for me. Mom calls dad and they both get sent to boarding school. No content beyond that. This was my first time trying this game too.. maybe the last.

Last edited:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
One more point... I don't want to see cristine and tobey scenes, plot scenes don't matter. Little content..

They (cristine and tobey) deserve more development. If it is updated every time (Route cheat) .... Sure, you will see my name in supporters. if it happens(y)

Reactions: L0b0ts and Dorf56

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
The password for premium content is only available for patrons (Expect Bronze).
Please Checkout for your password.
or
You can wait until the new premium content arrives, after which the old premium content will be available to everyone.
Good to know...I'll keep this on my "watch list" and when it's complete we'll take a look.

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sounds like I downloaded an old version. Hmm guess I'll investigate! I never got the choice of staying or going to the kitchen.

Same thing for me again, downloaded original torrent, original mega and compressed and they all end the same for me. Mom calls dad and they both get sent to boarding school. No content beyond that. This was my first time trying this game too.. maybe the last.
I think you lost somewhere, in making decisions. Listen, Christine is a middle aged woman. So if in real life, a women is to be taken on the path of suction, it is necessary to have perfect time, situation and setup. Make some right decisions and take Christiner to His Destiny.

• Haha
Reactions: rogosh

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think you lost somewhere, in making decisions. Listen, Christine is a middle aged woman. So if in real life, a women is to be taken on the path of suction, it is necessary to have perfect time, situation and setup. Make some right decisions and take Christiner to His Destiny.
Ahh I get it.. thanks

SCORPION.SKY

Jul 12, 2020
Compressed version v1.0c (190MB)
PC: -
MAC: -

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

When downloading, a virus reads it and the file is deleted

Is there anything wrong?

Reactions: SouzaDev

johntroyes

Jul 17, 2021
i wouldnt mind donating just as long as the part im paying for has atleast double the content of the part you get for free. thats so short and nothing happens :sneaky::cautious:

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes