Feb 9, 2019
Sorry for noob question but I downloaded the file as a zip file (for Android version) hiw do I install the game? Already tried changing the extension, and doesn't seems to work :-(. Thanks in advance for your help. Martin.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Christine Watson [v1.0d] [baap]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~150 MB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
ANDROID: - -

I inserted an option to change the opacity and font size in the Android version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The game master

May 19, 2022

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just Joined up with him and must Say that the Scene with Christine & Goro was Hot as Hell and Damn worth the 5 Bucks, if it stays as Hot as this release then support will not Stop with me, but I`m still Pissed with that Rain drop:eek: stopping Christine.
And I must say that this Game has already surpassed AWAM by a Long shot, will make me change to my signature again(y).

Reactions: baap36885

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Just as a point of interest, how does a game being called 'Christine Watson', demonstrate that it's a hotwife game, as the overview claims? If it was 'Christine Watson, Hotwife' that would demonstrate that it was a hotwife game. But all the title 'Christine Watson' demonstrates, is that the MC is called 'Christine Watson'.

• Love
Reactions: soda45

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Repeat after me... "After Some Time" LOL I should start over and count how many times this comes up on screen.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anyone elses update get an incomplete ending & parents send kids to boarding school for having sex?
what’s weird is lastupdate had choices to make about when son was going to cum and it kept going not sure why this update stopped it

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes