Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
The game works fine not sure why the password isnt working, typed it character for character. When you say android with joiplay, what version of the game are you downloading? Win version?
I'm playing the compressed win version, on android with JoiPlay app, the password work there.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
Not only a crusade vs NTR but a crusade vs Old man and young girl, vs ugly guys n hot girls,vs hobos and hot girls etc etc,such a crusade vs those types that they become toxic,if you don't like a path for any particular reason simply don't play the game if you can't avoid such path,as simple as that,but instead these (vanilla guys)"you know who you are ",start whining and crying about any path that isn't (young hunks banging hot chicks),there are plenty of those games out there,play those and leave the NTR,old and young,ugly /fat and hot girls paths alone,if they're not for you then don't play them and stop being so toxic about them

Reactions: ecilops

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i create a replay mod for the current version v2.0a.This mod is for the moment a just 4 fun project and i must see if/when i will update the mod.Have fun with it :)
Install guid: Extract the zip file into the main folder
edit 24.10.2022: Update the mod to the new version 2.0a
Download Links:
version 1.0e:
version 2.0a:

Last edited:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I dont undertahd anything... I get the incomplete ending and I dont remember having any chioce option with the kids during the game, the only options where the old man and the boss.

Im confused as fuck

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes