HTML Chronicles of Dominion Act One: The Fall of Cory [v0.1] [CuriousRaccoon]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
Cory's been wreaking havoc in my life lately, and it's time I gave her a taste of her own medicine. Yeah, she's got some shady organization behind her, but I've never let fear hold me back. If anything, it's a motivation to step up my game. One way or another I am going to own her and when I do, I'm not about to let anything stand in my way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2023-10-12
Developer: CuriousRaccoon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Game: Chronicles of Dominion
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -

1.jpg 4.jpg 13.jpg 6.gif 16.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
So, unless I am mistaken, this is a direct sequel to v0.6 that doesn't include v0.6 but is act 1?
So is v0.6 act 0 ?

CuriousRaccoon

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2021
So, unless I am mistaken, this is a direct sequel to v0.6 that doesn't include v0.6 but is act 1?
So is v0.6 act 0 ?
Technically v0.6 is act one but I made a lot of mistakes in that one. I have taken them into account and tried to rectify them, therefore oficially making this act one.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Need to make it where the video clips a) don't all start at the same time b) have some sort of volume control and c) add video start/stop and replay

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
LMAO. I can't argue with you. But Kendra Lust drives me bat-shit crazy. She reminds me of one of my exes
Don't hate me for this but Corry Chase has always been nondescript to me. If you asked me to pick her out of a line-up, I wouldn't be able to.
I'm going to throw India Summer into the ring.
Well obviously we're just talking about who's 2nd place right now since Cory Chase is #1. But if we're doing this it'd be crazy not to mention Cherie Deville.
My right hand. She has been with me all my life and never failed to get me off.

hand-jackoff.gif

CuriousRaccoon

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2021
Need to make it where the video clips a) don't all start at the same time b) have some sort of volume control and c) add video start/stop and replay
I am a bit dicey about the volume control but I will try to implement the rest. Thanks for your inputs!

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
Can I play this without finishing the original or is it relying on stuff that happened? Cos I tried going through the original but kept running into dead end paths.

CuriousRaccoon

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2021
Can I play this without finishing the original or is it relying on stuff that happened? Cos I tried going through the original but kept running into dead end paths.
Yes you can, I have basically recapped the previous game in the beginning and whenever I introduce a past character I give a brief introduction about them. Yes my previous game was poorly designed and hope this one should be better. Thanks for giving this a try!

Reactions: Minole
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes