As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Fast travel has been in this in-game for months, mate. It's a main quest where the quest even forces u to do some of the activation processes, so you probably just didn't read:p. Press t in game to open the menu. The crystals you see in certain areas? You need to activate those to be able to fast travel to those points. The related quest to fast travel was the one u did in that Academy
ok thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Good game, just something

Why the guards in Dravonia let you meet the Queen when she is away, worst security ever

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.16.1] [Chaosborn] – COMPRESSED

Win/NW.js v0.16.1 · · · (797.2 MiB :: 2.39 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Good game, just something

Why the guards in Dravonia let you meet the Queen when she is away, worst security ever
At what the point in the game is this? haha, I can't remember this happening lol
where are the save? can someone tell me where they are please
User/User/appdata/roaming. I had uploaded an windows version, where you can still move the saves in the game folder, incase of issues, but f95 deleted it somehow, I Readded it if your still having issues

KingHota20037

Jul 5, 2021
At what the point in the game is this? haha, I can't remember this happening lol

User/User/appdata/roaming. I had uploaded an windows version, where you can still move the saves in the game folder, incase of issues, but f95 deleted it somehow, I Readded it if your still having issues
sorry but it just game me this(Advance_ChangedSaveLocation)and other file all of them name with(JavaScript File)

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Are there any more animals to find for the snow habitats for this update? Because it seems like I have two more slots to fill but no quest about this is mentioned in the latest chagelog.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Are there any more animals to find for the snow habitats for this update? Because it seems like I have two more slots to fill but no quest about this is mentioned in the latest chagelog.
No, non at all. I'm probably going to focus on Seporis and that new Kingdom first. After that's finished there will be no more new content in that, area. I will get to the Snow area later, currently, there's not enough places there, to hide some snow animals, unfortunately

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
No, non at all. I'm probably going to focus on Seporis and that new Kingdom first. After that's finished there will be no more new content in that, area. I will get to the Snow area later, currently, there's not enough places there, to hide some snow animals, unfortunately
Thanks! Also, I have just finished the main quest and the side quest for Yuki. But where is the new harem girl?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks! Also, I have just finished the main quest and the side quest for Yuki. But where is the new harem girl?
It's Yuki's mom, but she has no content yet, for now they're both chilling in Yuki's room

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
It's Yuki's mom, but she has no content yet, for now they're both chilling in Yuki's room
Thanks for the tip. Also, has anyone complained about static noise in the background music? Mine just happened suddenly during the play. BTW, who is this side girl in the gallery? Or is she up for the next update?
Who is this girl.jpg

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the tip. Also, has anyone complained about static noise in the background music? Mine just happened suddenly during the play. BTW, who is this side girl in the gallery? Or is she up for the next update?
View attachment 2203583
Not yet, what type is it? is it background or perhaps se/me? see if turning any of the sounds on 0 fixes it, uhm that's a mistake on my end, that's mara a patreon character, I've put her in the wrong section*.*

Reactions: homarkc
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes