As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Because you are roaming in the files my man, you need to unzip the file first, afterwards, you can play it. Go to ur downloads where the file is right click unzip here. The screen is in my language, but basically the same thing xd

kewtytr

Nov 8, 2018
how to access to "Beautiful creature" in Q1 and success "A broken bond" in Q2.
and I'm sorry for not good in english.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
how to access to "Beautiful creature" in Q1 and success "A broken bond" in Q2.
and I'm sorry for not good in english.
The broken bond might, be an issue, not sure, I thought I fixed it though, huh? You unlock a beautiful creature by completing the desert raid and meeting the phoenix. (Big pyramid) For the broken bond quest, I missed a code. You need to visit the farm east of Dravonia. You need to convince him to sell stuff to Seporis again.

Last edited:

KingHota20037

Jul 5, 2021
Because you are roaming in the files my man, you need to unzip the file first, afterwards, you can play it. Go to ur downloads where the file is right click unzip here. The screen is in my language, but basically the same thing xd
i did unzip the file but its the same as before the save file doesnt exist i download both version( Windows with the old save locations: MEGA \ Win )

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Is there way fix black screen on joiplay android cause I can't enter magic academy with it
Ah, boy not really atm... I'll have to make a whole separate and stuff, just for that, and while I don't mind usually I'm trying to create an apk just to fix all those joiplay issues at once

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Hi I'm not sure if this is a bug but I completed the "a beautiful creature" quest up to the point where I meet the phoenix but I hadn't completed the seporis questline yet. So I went back and completed it but now I can't enter the volcano area and I get the message that I need to advance the beatiful creature questline. I checked my questlog and its listed as completed????? is my game bugged? I overwrote my save since then and my next earliest one is wayyyy back.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hi I'm not sure if this is a bug but I completed the "a beautiful creature" quest up to the point where I meet the phoenix but I hadn't completed the seporis questline yet. So I went back and completed it but now I can't enter the volcano area and I get the message that I need to advance the beatiful creature questline. I checked my questlog and its listed as completed????? is my game bugged? I overwrote my save since then and my next earliest one is wayyyy back.
Hello, no panic! I'm aware of this and released a fix in the 0.16.5 update. After completing that quest you have no reason to be there, so you can continue, on... With the update of 0.16.5 that's coming to the public in a week you'll be able to continue the Seporis questline and recruit her. It's not available yet in your current version. So, you're not missing out on anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beodurr

Ten py

Aug 9, 2021
I am faceing a problem i can't play further girl quests of AURORA AND HER MOTHER ELVIRA even though i have their quest pending .
MAYBE I FUCKED THIS UP CAUSE I START THE QUEST FOR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME

!!HELP!!

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I am faceing a problem i can't play further girl quests of AURORA AND HER MOTHER ELVIRA even though i have their quest pending .

!!HELP!!
Can you join the discord and send me a message?

Beodurr

May 20, 2022

!!HELP!!
I am having the same problem. I started both quests at the same time. I was able to proceed with elvira's quest even though it didn't show up in the quest log and once the quest was done it showed up in the completed section. However I can't talk to aurora anymore. I'm on the quest true love and it says to talk to her but I can't?

Reactions: Ten py
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes