babes313

Oct 21, 2017
All CGs are hand drawn by @pufferiu on Twitter and for each CG I've received frequent sketches from early phases of the drawing, I hope it isn't the case to be ai

Also updated tags and planned content, thanks
It does looked like to have some AI touch up so my wild guess it is a touched up AI drawing/drawn over AI 'sketches', my apology to the artist if I'm wrong.

But for clarity reason, you can ask the artist to show you the lineart. Because if you paid for it, you have the rights to see the sketches and the drawing step-by-step process
Not that big deal honestly, but seeing there are people who makes fuss over this, might as well make everything clear.

Oct 23, 2023
Played decent amount, loved everything about the game except the game itself. Interface prob one of the best i've seen (especially on unity), great art, decent and diverce yet simple mechanics for a managment jenre - game really feels like a high quality product. But cringy dialogues and the implementation of the setting is kinda luckluster. I hope that it is just for now since its a first release, looking forward for the updates. Thanks for the share and good luck

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Played decent amount, loved everything about the game except the game itself. Interface prob one of the best i've seen (especially on unity), great art, decent and diverce yet simple mechanics for a managment jenre - game really feels like a high quality product. But cringy dialogues and the implementation of the setting is kinda luckluster. I hope that it is just for now since its a first release, looking forward for the updates. Thanks for the share and good luck
Thank you We're looking to improve every aspect of the game with each update

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Love seeing Unity games with a mobile app as Unity can't be easily emulated on Android.

Will there be variety in regards to body types of dateable characters?

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Love seeing Unity games with a mobile app as Unity can't be easily emulated on Android.

Will there be variety in regards to body types of dateable characters?
We're planning to have a diversified range of characters in Special Requests

P.s.: Next patch we'll try to make the Special Requests more visible so there are no confusions.
They are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
We're planning to have a diversified range of characters in Special Requests

P.s.: Next patch we'll try to make the Special Requests more visible so there are no confusions.
They are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've played a bit so far, interesting mini games for research and requests, though the request one took a bit to figure out with the x.

thunderwhelming

Dec 27, 2019
Played through what you have so far. It's got promise. Didn't notice any major issues like I see in a lot of other games on here. Surprisingly amusing with the lines and characters so far. I would recommend an exit option on the main menu though. I had to go from full screen to windowed to close it out. Other than that, you did some good work so far.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote