migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
It does looked like to have some AI touch up so my wild guess it is a touched up AI drawing/drawn over AI 'sketches', my apology to the artist if I'm wrong.

But for clarity reason, you can ask the artist to show you the lineart. Because if you paid for it, you have the rights to see the sketches and the drawing step-by-step process
Not that big deal honestly, but seeing there are people who makes fuss over this, might as well make everything clear.
I am by no means an expert but from what I can see the artist does have pieces of art on their twitter of the quality of what the drawings in this game, as well as WIPs from the early stages of said works so it's hard to me to see it being touched-up AI art at the very least.

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
It does looked like to have some AI touch up so my wild guess it is a touched up AI drawing/drawn over AI 'sketches', my apology to the artist if I'm wrong.

But for clarity reason, you can ask the artist to show you the lineart. Because if you paid for it, you have the rights to see the sketches and the drawing step-by-step process
Not that big deal honestly, but seeing there are people who makes fuss over this, might as well make everything clear.
Thanks, I'll definitely be more careful to ask for more sketches

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
How do you save your progress? ToT
While in Lobby you can go to Options > click Save Icon, from there you can choose the slot where you want to save it

If you didn't reach the Lobby yet, at the end of each Chapter you have the choice to either continue story or go to Lobby (back icon), once you're in lobby you can save from Options screen

Jul 7, 2017
Hm... can you point them out? I can't see where the second left hand is
If you try holding your hands in that same position then your fingers line up; your thumbs are against each other on the inside, and your pinkies are against each other on the opposite side. But unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, the outermost finger on her right hand is a thumb, making it a second left hand.

mute_eagle

Mar 28, 2020
Please add instant text speed (the text speed in options don't even work), add transition skip option (fade to black and pauses adds nothing to the game, I'll even say they ruin games) and add pausing during text parts (why is ESC skip instead of pause). VN style games with so much text without any of the QoL options are unplayable

Pigeon2Play

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2024
Please add instant text speed (the text speed in options don't even work), add transition skip option (fade to black and pauses adds nothing to the game, I'll even say they ruin games) and add pausing during text parts (why is ESC skip instead of pause). VN style games with so much text without any of the QoL options are unplayable
We're going to add them all, no worries about it. Initially we wanted to add the text speed option from the first release but we didn't have the time to

Next patch will have the text speed option available for sure, maybe even more QoL options too if we have the time to do it

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I have to ask for upcoming tags or whatever it says transformation? Does that me you transform into a girl as a lot of games that have that tag do? If so I will be skipping.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote