• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Chrono's Legacy [v0.1.3] [White Zafiro]

1. 4.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + The Story starting from the MC's childhood was a good choice, thanks to that we had the chance to see the person MC became today is shaped by fate.
    + How MC and Lalia bonded was interesting, and the promise she made to MC about becoming better at magic and one day healing his eye was cute. Then the fight happened between Logan and the Masked men and MC acted to save him to prevent the same things from happening again, despite thinking he was going to die he smiled at Laila and even was happy to die while his friends around him were sad, and again at that moment 10 years old Laila managing to cast healing spell (She even managed to heal her dad wound, some sickness her Aunt had or even MC's left eye!) to save her friend was pretty good. And lastly, MC being ''remnant'' was mysterious and interesting as well.
    + Our animation physics and quality are good.
    + The game prologue (Initial Release or v0.1) had a lot of content despite being just the first version of the game.
    + Render quality looks good, but can use some improvements.
    + Women's body models look good.

Bad Points
    - The game lacks images/renders to support text story/dialogues enough. For example, MC says ''I closed my eyes and waited for it all to be over.'' yet on the screen, we saw MC with his eyes (actually only one eye, since he lost the other one) open or in a sex scene with the girl MC says ''I kissed her, my lips locked with hers.'' yet we see the same image before and they don't kiss. The game needs improvements on this for sure.
    - The part until MC meets with Logan is handled kind of badly. It seems intended, but despite being intended it could have been handled better since it was a very short part of the game (yet important) I'm not gonna say very bad point, but the beginning part had a lot of gaps and story MC told made no sense, it's later explained, but still it could have handled better.
    - Facial expressions can use some improvement, most of the time they look weird and rarely even robotic.
    - Grammar can use some improvement, it's not that bad, but wouldn't say it's good either, it's more like good as someone non-native can write.

For The End
    Well, the game seems promising, if updates don't take too much time nor have too little content and DEV improves the game like it should, then this game can be pretty good. For now, I'm gonna give 4 stars because of the first release, but normally if it wasn't the first release I would give 3 stars, so let's hope DEV will reach or even surprise 4-star quality with the next updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

The prologue, even though it was a little heavy, was good, hence chapter 1, even though it was short, it was good, even though I don't like choosing between one girl and another, but well, let's see what the next update has in store for us and I hope it's not too short, as for the characters they look good and I hope that the aunt and the random girl from the bar are among the possible LIs, this has the potential to be a great game, without further luck and I didn't abandon it because please, regards DEV