BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1705721190085.png

Overview:
"Chronos Legacy" is set in a futuristic fantasy universe where magic and technology coexist in harmony,
weaving a tale of intrigue, discovery, and destiny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2023-12-09
Developer: White Zafiro -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Other Games: Chrono's IF
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
WT Mod*

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Following the steps of his mentor, he is now a renowned assassin who somehow has managed to hide his identity from the world.
1001430354.jpg

This may be interesting, at least the dev notes imply that the decisions will have an impact, it's a shame there is no explanation about what content can be expected, so if the dev lurk f95, it would be appreciated to know what type of content/tag there will be, and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

RDIT : If anyone is curious, t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶I̶t̶c̶h̶, re edit: apparently the dev had a change of mind.

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Sounds and looks promising, if the dev can actually deliver. And I hope the won't be any kind of NTR and if there is it'll hopefully be avoidable. Would be cool if there was some dark / corruption route where I can turn some of the LI's into my personal filthy perverted cum addicted fuckdolls. We'll see I guess.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Seems interesting, hope we can play as an asshole.^^
Also dev, don't listen to the "advice" of people here, they just want you to cater for their specific taste only. Multiple paths work perfectly fine and enhance a game greatly.

But in the end the most important thing, do what you want dev! Don't change your ideas and plans just because of some comments on a pirate side!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes