• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Chrono's Legacy [v0.1.3] [White Zafiro]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Multiple paths work perfectly fine and enhance a game greatly.
Name 10 successful games that have NTR and Harem together. It doesn't enhance the game greatly. What it does do is burnout devs and they either lean towards one side more than the other eventually which will upset the other side or the dev just completely burns out and abandons the game, we've seen this happen plenty of times.

I for one will keep my eye on this and wait a few updates to see where it heads because having 3 paths is going take a lot of time for any of them to even be worth checking out anytime soon.

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Seems interesting, hope we can play as an asshole.^^
Also dev, don't listen to the "advice" of people here, they just want you to cater for their specific taste only. Multiple paths work perfectly fine and enhance a game greatly.

But in the end the most important thing, do what you want dev! Don't change your ideas and plans just because of some comments on a pirate side!
"Abandoned"

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 2986616

This may be interesting, at least the dev notes imply that the decisions will have an impact, it's a shame there is no explanation about what content can be expected, so if the dev lurk f95, it would be appreciated to know what type of content/tag there will be, and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

RDIT : If anyone is curious, this was the answer I got from the dev on Itch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beast Within

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
hopefully the cuck fetishes ( ntr-netorase netorare-/sharing/swinging/voyeur/ "technically its not -insert cuck fetish-") will stay out and dev wont go that way. Dont touch that shit if you dont want it stuck to your name.

also as a side note:

I am tired of the usual boring recycled -prostitute li/ rape victim li/ railed li/ camgirl li, or the "for plot reasons" li fucking in memories/ in recorded videos/ in dreams/ in the past/ she is married/ they are your parents/ in a crystal ball/ you hear them/ you see them in tea leaves.
I dont care if they are virgins or not, as long as I dont see them fucking others, men or women

good luck with your game dev and thank you for sharing.
best of wishes and best of health
Cant you say the same about harem games? MC always needs to find a way to have sex with his whole family/landlords or him being a playboy in school/college.Most games (not only on this page) is same shit,different package.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Cant you say the same about harem games? MC always needs to find a way to have sex with his whole family/landlords or him being a playboy in school/college.Most games (not only on this page) is same shit,different package.
Sameyness rarely factors into people's kinks. Often just the new shade of paint is enough to make it feel novel enough. Same with general dislikes. Even if "done well" most people just won't appreciate some things and that's perfectly fine.

Reactions: EJW

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

I can. and you would be correct. there are very few harem games that are actually original and interesting to play.

basically the main two reasons I preffer harem games is
a) to see all the content in one go ( practical reason mostly since I dont generally replay a game unless I am really liking it)
and
b) I would like at least in my virtual experience to be able to take the "cowards way", and not have to do what I do in real life by breaking up, dealing with the feelings and awkward situations.

I hope I make some sense cause my english lexicon is a bit limited since its not my first language.

so although I dont mind if a game is not a harem, I generally preffer them for those mentioned reasons.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I gave it a shot and the first thing that were part of the things I consider bad was the speech Logan held to the MC. That was not bad ass, that was acting like an asshole, especially in front of a child/teenanger. I mean I get what he wanted to say, but the way he did was just wrong. There were better ways. The way he spoke can be used in front of an adult, but kids and teenager need a different approach because of their emotional development. The second thing was the obvious mixup of pronouns. Her used for a male character in a few sentences. It was not throughout the whole version the case, but many times Logan spoke about someone female. There were also a few typos, nothing too major. I don't know from where the dev origins, but it's obvious, it's not one of the English speaking countries or one of those countries, where you have a more distinction between pronouns for the genders. Maybe getting a prove reader from the English speaking countries would be a good idea.

Overall story seems interesting so far, but I can't say much, because of it being a short first version with mainly focused on the background of the MC and his acquaintances. Renders do look good, the only sex scene that is included is a one night stand near the end of the first chapter. And I would've wished to be a bit more fleshed out, because it's partly one animation with a ton of description of other things you won't see.

In the end, I wish the dev much success. Will be back for more.

Reactions: nyex117

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
I can. and you would be correct. there are very few harem games that are actually original and interesting to play.

basically the main two reasons I preffer harem games is
a) to see all the content in one go ( practical reason mostly since I dont generally replay a game unless I am really liking it)
and
b) I would like at least in my virtual experience to be able to take the "cowards way", and not have to do what I do in real life by breaking up, dealing with the feelings and awkward situations.

I hope I make some sense cause my english lexicon is a bit limited since its not my first language.

so although I dont mind if a game is not a harem, I generally preffer them for those mentioned reasons.
So its just your prefference i guess,i can accept that.Dont get me wrong,i dont mind similar stories,but it has to be interesting or with some twist.I like most things here,but if there is futa or gay stuff u wont see me playing that game even if its the best one here.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
So its just your prefference i guess,i can accept that.Dont get me wrong,i dont mind similar stories,but it has to be interesting or with some twist.I like most things here,but if there is futa or gay stuff u wont see me playing that game even if its the best one here.
yes of course, I speak only for myself.
weirdly enough if it is gay or futa, if it is avoidable, I dont bat an eye. but especially "cuck content"( basically the kinks I mentioned or specifically anything that has to do with male npcs in a game having their way) is a hard pass for me even if it is avoidable in most cases.
firstly because I dont like it even existing and secondly because no matter how good the dev is and how hard they try , it always bleed in the story. which is understandable. unless they make two games, they basically have to manage a lot of things like dialogues, pauses in between scenes where the content is missing etc.
but there are times where the art is good enough to draw my attention, so I read the comments and if I have a question, I bite the bullet and be "that guy" who asks the eye rolling questions. you know how it is. I am sure you have been there as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdw6

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
yes of course, I speak only for myself.
weirdly enough if it is gay or futa, if it is avoidable, I dont bat an eye. but especially "cuck content"( basically the kinks I mentioned or specifically anything that has to do with male npcs in a game having their way) is a hard pass for me even if it is avoidable in most cases.
firstly because I dont like it even existing and secondly because no matter how good the dev is and how hard they try , it always bleed in the story. which is understandable. unless they make two gammes, they basically have to manage a lot of things like dialogues, pauses in between scenes where the content is missing etc.
but there are times where the art is good enough to draw my attention, so I read the comments and if I have a question, I bite the bullet and be "that guy" who asks the eye rolling questions. you know how it is. I am sure you have been there as well.
I can corelate,the only thing i dont get is why would you avoid the game if for example ntr path was avoidable,in most cases devs even put some kind of warning when the path branches in that path.I get if dev puts a warning that its mostly ntr with a bit of vanilla because then u can basically play 10% of the game,which in your case wouldnt be good.

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I can corelate,the only thing i dont get is why would you avoid the game if for example ntr path was avoidable,in most cases devs even put some kind of warning when the path branches in that path.I get if dev puts a warning that its mostly ntr with a bit of vanilla because then u can basically play 10% of the game,which in your case wouldnt be good.
well, I thought I shared the reasons but it propably was not clear. bad english I apologise.
how to put it,
firstly, the "vibe" is there. not sure if you have played for example taffy tales. the first parts are ntr free, but the vibe is there. not sure how to explain it without writing a four page essey, but, although you dont see it happening, you know its happening. not because you "feel it" but because it is part of it, it runs in the background. powerless mc, emotionaly bullied, inability to act as you would, passing images that you normaly would act differently uppon. does it make any sense? I coulld elaborate but we would be in off topic territory and I dont want to cause any troubles to either you, the dev or me.
secondly its practicality. the devs are making a story that if you remove the unwanted content (avoided) the gaps are too obvious, the dialogues understandably are the same either with or without the content and since a devs goal is to emmerce the player, the player starts to read between the lines. the only way is if they made two different games. two different downloads, with two different dialogue scripts, sets of renders and so on. too much work for what is most of the time, one or two people working on the project.
thirdly its the content itself. dowloading a 6-7 gb game to play pretty much half of it. simply aint worth it.
lastly the focus and update. waiting for months to only get conttent you dont care about, well, it is not that appealing.

mind you, all the above are just my personal thoughts on the whole subject. just because I dont like it doesnt mean others wont as well.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Name 10 successful games that have NTR and Harem together. It doesn't enhance the game greatly. What it does do is burnout devs and they either lean towards one side more than the other eventually which will upset the other side or the dev just completely burns out and abandons the game, we've seen this happen plenty of times.

I for one will keep my eye on this and wait a few updates to see where it heads because having 3 paths is going take a lot of time for any of them to even be worth checking out anytime soon.
exactly if the dev dosnt get burnt out from the constant ntr vs anti ntr debate then its usually they get burnt out from the constant complaints of how short the update was because most people play one side or the other not many would play both harem and ntr so every update will feel short for the time it takes to create it. And thats not even mentioning if the dev is a good enough writer or not to not have the paths have bleed over into eachother.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
well, I thought I shared the reasons but it propably was not clear. bad english I apologise.
Native English speaker here: your reasons, as originally stated, were perfectly clear. However, in 2023 many have trouble with long paragraphs -- regardless of native language. It's just the "don't make me think" culture.

Also, you write better English than half my classmates from school, so don't apologize too much.
(Probably won't see replies, this game is heading towards the big "Ignore" button at the top, for me.)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Native English speaker here: your reasons, as originally stated, were perfectly clear. However, in 2023 many have trouble with long paragraphs -- regardless of native language. It's just the "don't make me think" culture.

Also, you write better English than half my classmates from school, so don't apologize too much.
(Probably won't see replies, this game is heading towards the big "Ignore" button at the top, for me.)
thank you for your kind words my friend. Much appreciated

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes