VN Ren'Py Chrono's Legacy [v0.1.3] [White Zafiro]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I like most things here,but if there is futa or gay stuff u wont see me playing that game even if its the best one here.
I'm not into gay stuff either but in regard to futa, it depends on the story as I've only found two that actually peaked my interest. One of the VN's I downloaded was a story about a guy who was forced to work and cater to people's needs or he wouldn't be allowed to complete his studies if I remember right. That one had 3 routes, gay, gender-bender where the guy was transformed into a female due to changing his genes and the normal male mc route. The other involved a science experiment that went wrong that knocked out the fmc and her best friend in the lab, when the fmc came to, she railed the hell out of her best friend and freaks out after dealing with her emotions with the changes to her body.
Normal futa stuff I'm not interested in but stories like those 2 do make me wonder about humanity's future and progression through science especially for those who do not consider themselves to be male or female even though they were born that way. If science progressed to the point as shown in those 2 VN's it would be very helpful for those people. As for mixing harem and ntr, there have been a lot of harem vn's where you cuck another person and some even when they want you to cuck them while they are in the room to get them off or to make their wives pregnant. Personally, I still consider that ntr even if it doesn't happen to the mc directly.

0Leviathan0

Apr 3, 2018
I'm not into gay stuff either but in regard to futa, it depends on the story as I've only found two that actually peaked my interest. One of the VN's I downloaded was a story about a guy who was forced to work and cater to people's needs or he wouldn't be allowed to complete his studies if I remember right. That one had 3 routes, gay, gender-bender where the guy was transformed into a female due to changing his genes and the normal male mc route. The other involved a science experiment that went wrong that knocked out the fmc and her best friend in the lab, when the fmc came to, she railed the hell out of her best friend and freaks out after dealing with her emotions with the changes to her body.
Normal futa stuff I'm not interested in but stories like those 2 do make me wonder about humanity's future and progression through science especially for those who do not consider themselves to be male or female even though they were born that way. If science progressed to the point as shown in those 2 VN's it would be very helpful for those people. As for mixing harem and ntr, there have been a lot of harem vn's where you cuck another person and some even when they want you to cuck them while they are in the room to get them off or to make their wives pregnant. Personally, I still consider that ntr even if it doesn't happen to the mc directly.
Those sound interesting, do you remember the names of both VNs?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is the dev even on this forum? Cause he fucked up the code for adding affection. For Sam it's $SaAffection = +1 when it should be I think $SaAffection += 1. All it does currently is set it to one instead of actually increasing it. Not gonna open an itch account just to report this, especially when I can just cheat it if I run into a broken affection check. Does the same thing with the Laila checks. The plus affection choices sets her affection to 1 no matter what it was before and the minus choices sets it to -1 no matter what it was before.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Name 10 successful games that have NTR and Harem together. It doesn't enhance the game greatly. What it does do is burnout devs and they either lean towards one side more than the other eventually which will upset the other side or the dev just completely burns out and abandons the game, we've seen this happen plenty of times.

I for one will keep my eye on this and wait a few updates to see where it heads because having 3 paths is going take a lot of time for any of them to even be worth checking out anytime soon.
Go find me 10 games with hot thicc girls and good stories also grab me a beer while you're at it :WaitWhat:
I can name several games with both tags making money, i.e Our Red Strings. Anyway that doesn't matter cause the Dev has no spine and now he's making another run of the mill HS Harem game due to crybabies :sleep:

Last edited:

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Go find me 10 games with hot thicc girls and good stories also grab me a beer while you're at it :WaitWhat:
I can name several games with both tags making money, i.e Desert Stalker. Anyway that doesn't matter cause the Dev has no spine and now he's making another run of the mill HS Harem game due to crybabies :sleep:
Desert Stalker doesn't have the NTR tag.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Desert Stalker doesn't have the NTR tag.
Yeah, my bad I edited my post. DS has no ntr tag but to the anti-ntr crowd sharing is already ntr so my point stands.
Having different routes and kinks to pick from is not a bad thing.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I wonder whether the one light stand white hair girl in the beginning will show up in later game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Kind of feels like its going to be a long time before we get any content with the childhood friend, who is going to be the main LI, feels like that is going to drag out forever.

The first (only) sex scene seems to just be randomly placed just so there would be a scene in the first update and doesnt feel like it has anything to actually do with the game.

A pretty run of the mill, kids parents are killed revenge story otherwise.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I can name several games with both tags making money, i.e Our Red Strings. Anyway that doesn't matter cause the Dev has no spine and now he's making another run of the mill HS Harem game due to crybabies :sleep:
that shit "our red strings" not even a harem game bruh...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Usually I don't even mind avoidable NTR but here it'd just cheapen things. This is clearly a harem first story, what's the point in having an over powered womanizing chad MC just to waste development time on him getting cucked? NTR needs an MC in a weaker power dynamic. If one of his girls cheats on him who cares, he's just gonna go to his favourite bar and resume his previous lifestyle of drowning in pussy every night. Might as well not waste development time on something that'd just be badly forced.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Odd, there's still zero mention that this title could end up with NTR content (Though, there's nothing in the Gene, and developer notes section mentioning this)...but the chat talk still continues, that there will be.

Man, I really hope not...or at least I hope it's totally avoidable. As the previous post just mentioned that this title so far does seem this could be a decent harem story.

Or at least if NTR is going to be part of the story...please make it Netori (MC steals the love interest from another) only. And please leave MC's sweet childhood friend clean form any of that kink, as it would soil that beautiful character.

Normally I would avoid titles with that kind of dyslexic kink...but I like the story and MC so far. Though, I still find it odd that some guys want other dudes to pollute their love interest with their DNA... :sick:. Ya...nope. But, to each their own I guess.
There's no NTR. Or I guess there is a type of NTR, NTR fans getting content NTRd by the dev promising and then cancelling NTR

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes