VN Ren'Py Chrono's Legacy [v0.1.3] [White Zafiro]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The sex scene's not bad, I like the descriptions of it happening but it would be much better if we're actually seeing it. The descriptions keep talking about kissing the girl amidst sex, but its better seeing through an image instead. More animations could be added for that to work.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Why does he have a scar if even his eye was restored? Comparatively, that would be nothing to fix.

Good story so far. Thanks!

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why does he have a scar if even his eye was restored? Comparatively, that would be nothing to fix.

Good story so far. Thanks!
Well a scar is already healed it's no longer a wound so what is there to heal? A scar is the new shape of the skin after healing. To heal a scar with magic you would have to intentional cut it open than maybe it would heal normally but than it may not as the scar is the new DNA of the skin and would probably still heal with the scar.

Now I just hope the developer as he is now creating two games does not die out or updates so damn slow that game feels abandoned.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
The game seems great but I don't know... It's like it's missing smt. Ig it's still just the 1st or 2nd update. Idk, when I read the summary I might have put my expectations a bit higher than I should have. I mean the game is ok, the characters are well done, the soundtrack is good (it is chosen wisely ig). I'm sry maybe it's just me but I didn't feel the futuristic magic/technology world. I think the background or scenery might have played a part in that (the pace too maybe...).

Again, like I said the game's just starting so maybe we just have to wait. I just find it a shame to have made the mc grow with a timeskip while we could have had some worldbuilding done when he had his classes with Zero (I'm notably thinking of Ataegna act which, if I remember did smt similar / sry if I spelled it wrong).

So yeah the game for now, isn't bad nor great, it's ok. It didn't make me feel excited or hyped, however like I said it's still in its early stages so who knows.

B4 I go, I'd like to know it seems like the dev is dev 2 games at the same time. I don't know how it will end up but from my expercience devs who do that often abandon or "put on hold till further notice" 1, if not all of their games.
SO yeah just to know is there a team working on both projects or is it just one person?

Anyways, I wish y'all the best dev/s,

THX

Reactions: Antera

Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
For some weird reason, a lot of the text feels AI generated. There's a lot of filler narration/description between dialogue lines, and they are very simillar to the empty words a lot of models generate.
"It was a moment filled with unspoken understanding, a reunion that held the weight of our shared eperiences." I swear I've read most of this sentence when playing with AI storytelling. It could be just generic filling being... generic, but it does not feel human-written.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
For some weird reason, a lot of the text feels AI generated. There's a lot of filler narration/description between dialogue lines, and they are very simillar to the empty words a lot of models generate.
"It was a moment filled with unspoken understanding, a reunion that held the weight of our shared eperiences." I swear I've read most of this sentence when playing with AI storytelling. It could be just generic filling being... generic, but it does not feel human-written.
his other game features a lot of AI art so make of it what you will

Reactions: itachi221997

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Kinda feared as much. With the pop up of a second game already being worked on in tandem the update seem kinda thin. Will give it a few more updates and see, but ya...

Said it in the other thread: working on 2 games at the same time never works out in the long run.

Reactions: Blindshinigami86

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChronosLegacy-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
oh no?
After years apart first seeing leila and the first thing i see is the ring on her finger? Hell i was thinking while time skip if she isn´t a virgin anymore she drops right in the friendzone

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes