Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
OP UPDATED
"The Secret of Irkngthand" and "The Secrets of Irkngthand" appear to be the same file.

Downloaded from the Pixeldrain links, the filenames are slightly different but are both 2.54 GB, 33+ minutes long and even the same checksum.

The singular "Secret" one with the "CHRS_-_..." filename (instead of "CHRS_...") was the one that was already in OP since July.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
"The Secret of Irkngthand" and "The Secrets of Irkngthand" appear to be the same file.

Downloaded from the Pixeldrain links, the filenames are slightly different but are both 2.54 GB, 33+ minutes long and even the same checksum.

The singular "Secret" one with the "CHRS_-_..." filename (instead of "CHRS_...") was the one that was already in OP since July.
youre right it was already in the op, problem is i was answering someones question which was
( Anyone has the latest full video (Elves are the perfect breeding slaves)? I mean the full 30+ minute version. Thanks! )
and they added to op again

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Crap yes

Reactions: theCircle57
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes