Unity Churn Vector [Patch 188ab9db] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Larissafox

Jan 13, 2023
Turns out it was preferences. Fixed now, but how do I install on the downloaded ver? I can get the mod w/the workshop downloader, but can't seem to make it work otherwise.

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
Turns out it was preferences. Fixed now, but how do I install on the downloaded ver? I can get the mod w/the workshop downloader, but can't seem to make it work otherwise.
where are you trying to put the downloaded file? should be in AppData\LocalLow\ArchivalEugeneNaelstrof\ChurnVector\mods
to access app data hit win+R then type %appdata%

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
anyone got the mod file where you can play the maned wolf guy? tried doing it myself but idk what im doing lmao

Enjoy your wolf

Where to install mod: AppData\LocalLow\ArchivalEugeneNaelstrof\ChurnVector\mods
to access app data hit win+R then type %appdata%

Barnaby3476

Feb 18, 2024
check the itch.io page, someone made a mod manager in the comments.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone have doberman cop's blender files I wanna give her bigger tits before storing her away in her new home but the mega link is broke.

Grey75

Aug 22, 2019
So, is there still no working version of this? Downloaded the torrent for patch 13 a few pages ago after trying the download on the main page, neither work. Frustrating as hell -_-

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
So, is there still no working version of this? Downloaded the torrent for patch 13 a few pages ago after trying the download on the main page, neither work. Frustrating as hell -_-
i upload my working version for you

it says patch4 but its c6688e38

Last edited:
Reactions: bonsaii

GGoose33

Jan 5, 2022
does anyone know why i cant start the first level?, it shows as locked and if i exit to the seleccion screen and open again it starts duplicating.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes