• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Manga Circle Ohigetan English collection [Circle Ohigetan]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
02.jpg

Overview:
English-translated comics from Ohigetan. 100% all-color, detailed ...juicy...sweaty.... *ahem* pages!​

Updated: n/a
Developer/Publisher: n/a
Censorship: Yes (mostly mosaic, some bars)
Language: English
Resolution: various
Pages: 883
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
full color

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - -

09.jpg 02.jpg 12.jpg 07.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryel

May 5, 2017
It is such a shame that so many pages of excellent and fully colored (rare!) art is ruined by censorship. Why are we not allowed to appreciate its full glory?

• Angry
Reactions: atur

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
This is like one of the best things ever. My dick and I are grateful for this upload, thank you so much..

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It is such a shame that so many pages of excellent and fully colored (rare!) art is ruined by censorship. Why are we not allowed to appreciate its full glory?
You can thank antiquated Japanese criminal law based on the patchwork adoption of western mores in the Meiji era.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thanks for the upload! Now gonna download this and gonna go wanking for a while lol

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Oh I know this artist. Indeed lots of thickness. I remember avoiding some of their work because it got a little too filthy if you know what I mean? Still, the artstyle makes up for it. :closedeyesmile: